We Belong Together

To everyone who left me mean comments last chapter. First off, y'all are jerks. Second, can y'all please start reading till the very end of every chapter!?!? Clearly I said that I promise a happy ending.. like I even said that at the beginning of the chapter.

Trust mee, I got this!!

If the book went how y'all thought it would this would be a boring ass book! Just being honest. Y'all tryna make my book like one you've read already and that's not gonna happen.

Dream2Reality is different.

I honestly love it when y'all comment, it motivates me. But if y'all are gonna be ignorant and judgmental then don't comment at all.

Here's a warning. #TeamMichael, #TeamDominic, #TeamJayce, and #TeamBash are all about to be mad.

Also this chapter contains A LOT of information. Like for real, you gotta pay attention.

-Kaee❤

C h a p t e r 28: We Belong Together

Who's gonna take your place
There ain't nobody better
Oh, baby baby, we belong together -We Belong Together x Mariah Carey

Monique.

8 years later...

"Yeah mom." I said into the phone. "Okay I love you! I'll see you later."

I sat my phone down on my desk then continued to type on my laptop. I was currently looking through the list of venues Torri sent me for the kids' party. She became an event planner about three years ago. Since then I've had her handle all my events.

"Mommy! Mommy!" My six year old daughter yelled coming into my home office.

I looked up from my screen then smiled at her.

"Yes Yanae?" (Ya•nay)

Just seeing her face brightens my whole day. Since the day I had her, I vowed to give her everything my mother didn't give me while growing up. Love, care, attention, and so much more.

"So I was upstairs watching Cinderella and now I want to wear a dress like hers for my party!" She said excitedly.

"The one she made?" I laughed a little. "It looked so ugly before she even got to the ball."

Yanae shook her head. "Nooo silly! The one the fairy godmother gave her."

I nodded. "Well we still have two weeks before your party. So when we go dress shopping on Friday we'll find you the perfect Cinderella dress. Okay?"

"Yay!" She came around my desk and hugged me. "I love you!"

"Love you to baby." I said going back to my screen while Nae sat on my lap.

"Is this for me and Zae's party?" She asked pointing at the screen.

I nodded. "This is the list of places we could possibly have it at."

Yanae nodded while looking at the screen as I scrolled through the list.

I had Yanae on the 14th of October. The exact same day I had Zaelyn a year earlier. We were at his first birthday party when I went into labor. I tried holding Yanae in until the next day, but she wasn't having that. She came into this world at exactly 9:52 pm.

So now every year we have a huge party for the both of them.

"Can we just have the party here?" Yanae asked me.

I looked at her strange. "You don't like any of the places on the list?"

She shook her head. "We never have it here! We should have it here this time!"