Fire Squad

^Jayce                          

                                      8
Okay so I promise this isn't to come at anyone, or to call anyone out. It's simply a reminder.
I'M ONLY A TEENAGER! A good one at that. I'm NOT writing this book from experience!
I've never had sex. I've never been in a relationship like the ones I write about. And I've sure as hell never been pregnant before.
Like why do y'all think I never really write sex scenes?
I simply Google stuff like for the pregnancy details. If I need details or statistics about it for the story I'm usually on Google and other websites.
So if you feel like what I'm writing is not accurate, or it's not realistic just remember that I haven't experienced any of it before. And if that's too much of a problem for you, stop reading. Simple : ).

Also, this book is about to take a turn. Pay attention.

On with the chapter...

I bang nigga, I came to bring the pain my brain too quick
You see how I maneuver this game, I ain't stupid
I recognize that life is a dream, and I dream lucid -Fire Squad x J. Cole

Monique Dash.

I woke up to an empty bed. Glancing at the clock I saw that it was already 10:09.

Well Micheal wakes up at 7 so of course..I thought to myself.

I got up and went to the bathroom then brushed my teeth and washed my face. It's been about four days since I slipped and fell in the shower.

The pain in my back never got any worse, it pretty much stayed the same. When Dr.Jones called to check up on me she basically repeated herself and told me to call if the pain gets worse, or if it lasts any longer than two more days.

That was two days ago.

I'm not gonna call her till the end of the day though, I feel like I can just ride it out.

I was on my way downstairs. Just two days ago the house was filled with laughter and fun due to my siblings being here. Now all I heard was birds chirping from outside, and the television playing from the living room.

"Micheal must have left it on," I mumbled to myself.

I went to the living room to turn it off when I saw Jayce lounging on the couch as if this was his home.

It might as well be, his ass is always here.

"Finally you're up." He said without turning his head. He looked down at the Rolex on his wrist. "Damn near noon and you was still sleep."

"Why are you here and where's Micheal?" I asked disregarding his statement.

He finally turned and looked at me.

"He had to handle some business so he told me to babysit."

I mugged him for using that term then pulled out my phone to call Micheal.

"Sup bae." He answered on the second ring.

"Why is Jayce here?" I asked.

"Cause I told him to watch you for the day."

"Told you," Jayce said overhearing our conversation.

"Shut up. Go home!" I said to Jayce.

"No." He replied.