Climax

I just wanna say one thing that I want y'all to remember as you read. Monique is only 19.

Please don't judge her by calling her stupid and dumb. Plus, there was nothing for Michael to explain. All the evidence were on the table.

She's young and has to deal with all these emotions. Chill on her.

And remember. I always promise a happy ending.

If you weren't able to access last chapter (Your Puppet) Then try logging out and logging back in. If that doesn't work let me know because a lot of you weren't able to read it.

❗Y'all wanted to see Michael break down so badly... don't say I didn't warn you...

-Kaee ❤

C h a p t e r 2 7: Climax

I'm on my knees but it seems we're
Going nowhere fast. We've reached the climax.
Were together now we're undone.
Won't commit so we choose to run away.
Do we separate?
Don't wanna give in so we both gave up.
Can't take it back. It's too late.
We've reached the climax, climax. -Climax X Usher

Narrator.

"We got company!" Adrianna yelled to Monique.

Monique slowly turned from the fire to see Michael's car pull up and him jump out fast.

"What the fuck are you doing!" Michael asked in disbelief.

He thought what she did last Sunday was crazy, this right now was insane.

"I redecorated for you and your girl." Monique said looking at the fire. "Go inside and tell me if you like it or not."

Michael looked towards the house and tried his breathing exercises but they didn't work. He wanted to hurt.. something right now.

"What did you do?" Michael asked trying to stay calm.

Monique turned to face him. She looked him in the eyes and once again Michael saw that broken woman.

"I redecorated." She said slowly with a crazy smile.

The glow from the fire amplified the wetness of her face and smeared make up. Michael hated that he was the cause.

Michael did what he was scared to do since he pulled up. He looked in the fire. When he did, he almost cried.

His shoes, jewelry, clothes, even his weed stash were all in there. Burning.

Sandra finally made her way out the car and over to them. Not before Adrianna could spring into action though, stepping in front of her.

"Like I said earlier, stay in your place hoe." Adrianna warned.

"Girl please," Sandra said brushing past her.

Adrianna just shook her head and followed her. She wasn't about to let the girl try anything on her sister.

"Baby what is she doing?" Sandra asked.

"Sandra. Real shit, just go back in the car." Michael said through tight teeth. He didn't even notice that she called him baby.

Monique did though, which somewhat confirmed the "engagement" for her. That's all she needed.

"So it's true! You gonna marry this bitch!?" Monique snapped, changing her demeanor.

Michael noticed how she quickly changed from scary calm to mad which shocked him a little bit.

"You sound crazy as hell right now! Why the fuck your bipolar ass burning my shit." Michael barked back.