You Come First

I was thinking about doing weekly updates, but I kinda just want to get this book going all ready. So expect random updates, no schedule. Happy Friday!

                                                               2

Baby girl, You gon' always get every part of me. Nothing else. -You Come First x Jacob Latimore

Monique Dash.

Me and Micheal drove over to "the meet up point" as he put it. Apparently this couldn't be done at the actually Child Services place, but that's none of my business.

Jayce was with us to and of course he knows everything that Micheal knows about this situation, which leaves me feeling dumb.

All I know is what was said at the hospital. Which was that Siani was with Liyah's friend Tami for a day, since Micheal was in Atlanta and Liyah was doing God knows what, and she left her in a hot car. Siani had a heat stroke and Tami got sent to jail. Now here we are almost six months later.

"Yoo you gotta turn that shit up! " Jayce said all excited from the backseat as a song came on.

Me and Micheal exchanged looks before I turned up the radio. The car instantly got filled with the beat of Hot Nigga by Bobby Shmurda and of course Jayce rapping along with him.

"In Chewy, I'm some hot nigga

Like I talk to Shyste when I shot niggas

Like you seen em twirl then he drop, nigga

And We Keep them 9 milli's on my block, nigga

And Monte Keep it on him, he done dropped niggas

And Trigger he be wilding, he some hot nigga

Tones known to get busy with them Glocks, nigga

Try to run down and you can catch a shot, nigga

Running through these checks 'til I pass out

Your shorty gave me neck 'til I pass out

I swear to God, all I do is cash out

And if you ain't a hoe, get up out my trap houseee!" I could see Jayce through the mirror doing the shmoney dance. This nigga is just in his own world right now.

"I been selling crack since like the 5th grade

Really never made no difference what the shit ma--" Micheal turned off the radio.

"Nigga what the fuck?" Jayce said.

I just started laughing. Jayce is too funny and I doubt he's even trying to be.

"I'm trying to focus." Micheal said.

"Nigga focus on driving. Don't be interrupting my turn up! " Jayce snapped.

I glanced at my phone for the time.

6:17

"Why did we have to do this so early!" I whined laying my head back.

"Reasons." Micheal answered which let's me know that I'm not gonna get a proper answer.

"Jayce can you pass me that grocery bag please." I said pointing at the bag in the seat next to him.

Before we got on the road we had to stop by the store to pick up my breakfast which consists of strawberry banana flavored yogurt and granola with an orange juice. That's all I've been able to eat for breakfast ever since I've been pregnant. Anything else just comes right back up. I guess that's all the baby likes.