Love U 4 Life

Merry Christmas!
I have a surprise for you guys. Read the a/n at the end of the chapter and you'll see. Shouts out to seylon , BarbieNERD , CHINAASUE , Misticc_ &FlawlessCouture first off. (You'll see why later)
On with the chapter...

  Do you believe in love
And the promise that it gives
I wanna love you for life
Cause your love is why I live -Love U 4 Life x Jodeci

Monique Dash.

The pain in my back got so excruciating that I couldn't even stand anymore. Quickly making a seat out of the toilet, I sat down.

I tried the breathing exercises hoping that they'd ease out the pain, but they didn't. I felt as if someone was constantly punching me in the back, harder and harder each time.

This isn't normal. I thought to myself.

I have high doubts that this pain will ease out how it usually does. Maybe it's time for the baby to come.

But how? I'm only 8 months.

A wave of pain hit me, bringing even more tears to my eyes. Deciding against waiting I called for Jayce.

"Wassup?" He asked through the door.

"Call Micheal," I said through tears.

"Why? You good?" He asked.

"No," The tears flowed even more. "I think I'm going into labor."

I heard Jayce curse under his breath then pull out his phone and call someone.

"Yo, you and Nic need to just meet us at the hospital.... Nique is going into labor.... Nigga we can't wait, she sound like she bout to fuckin drop....ight I got this just meet us there... Ight." He knocked on the door.

"Nique Ima need you to open up."

"The door is open," I said.

I had my clothes on so it was okay for him to come in.

He opened the door then examined my appearance.

"Okay let's get you to the hospital."

"I can't move really," I said.

Jayce nodded then came over to me and slowly picked me up bridal style from where I was sitting. He walked me into the living room and laid me down on the couch, then started gathering his phone and things.

"Ouchh," I whined as more pain hit.

Just then Jayce came back over.

"You ready?" He asked before scooping me up again.

"No, where's Micheal?" I asked.

Jayce clicked the elevator button.

"They're gonna meet us at the hospital." He assured me.

"They?" I asked lowly.

Jayce didn't respond he just got on the elevator. I continued to focus on my breathing which seemed like it was getting harder and harder to do.

Before I knew it Jayce was placing me in the Ferrari and we were riding off.

"Yeah?" Jayce answered his phone.

"We're still on the road, we should be there in about five minutes." He said into the phone.

"Ight, and we'll handle that later...okay bye." He hung up.