Love 'Em All

^Micheal

3

Why can't they understand.
Sex is irrelevant.
Just a game in my head, I'm playing and I'm winning. - Love 'Em All x K. Michelle

Monique Dash.

Looking out of the window of the private jet I could see all the clouds. They were so fluffy, like giant cotton balls. That's my favorite part about flying. It's like you're escaping earth for a while and going to this different universe where everything is calm and relaxing.

You're escaping all the bullshit.

Earlier today before me and Micheal left out for my flight, he went in Siani's room to get her ready.

While he was in there his phone vibrated so I glanced at it.

Papa John's: Hey babe. You still comin?

When I saw the message I picked up his phone in disbelief and reread it. I know damn well Papa John's don't text costumers, let alone call them 'babe'. So I responded.

This his girlfriend bitch.

Whoever it was responded instantly.

Papa John's: Oh. Well ask him if he's still coming.

Papa John's: Did you ask???

That alone just ruined my day. The fact that the hoe still asked if he was coming was what got me. Like the bitch just totally disregarded the part when I said I was his girlfriend.

Disrespectful.

I didn't say anything to Micheal about it, I just grabbed his phone and put it in my purse. The whole time on the way to the private airport he kept buggin' cause he couldn't find his phone. I just didn't talk cause I know if I did I was gonna snap and we had Siani in the car with us. She didn't need to hear the fire I wanted to give to his ass.

I think he sensed that something was wrong but he never mentioned it.

Before I got on the jet I handed him his phone and said I found it. And that was that.

Now I'm about an hour into my flight and he still hasn't texted or called me. I guess he didn't see the conversation yet.

"More water?" The flight attendant asked me.

I nodded and she sat the bottle of water on the little table in front of me then walked away. I pulled out my phone and took a picture of all the clouds outside of my window.

'Calm and relaxing. Atlanta I'm coming.'

I typed then posted it on instagram. My sister Adrianna was the first to comment.

'Yass hun. Hurry, I'm ready to see you!'

I smiled at her comment then replied.

'On my way.'

After scrolling down my tl for a while I placed my phone down on the table and drifted off to sleep. When I wake up I'll be in Atlanta.

~

"Zae come here." I said to my seven year old son.

He appeared in the doorway ten seconds later.

"Yes mom?"

"Make sure you have your stuff ready. Your're about to go to your dad's house."

His eyes lit up.

"I get to stay with him for the weekend?"

I nodded. "Yes, now go get ready. I'm leaving in twenty minutes."