Survival - Risks - Chapter 25

Start from the beginning

She hates the alpha's society.

____________________________

A few weeks later

Sora's POV

After school, we all headed home. Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook had to go through confidential files for their family conferences, so I slipped away since I was up to no good anyways. Appa and Eomma tried talking to me, but I refused to see them because there was no way I'd fall for their vicious intentions again. Since everyone was occupied, I got bored and sneaked out of the mansion on my own. The guys won't finish their work until late at night, so I had plenty of time to explore the city.

I knew it was risky, but I did it anyways. I needed to know the truth, and most importantly, I was worried- so I had to see him. Rumors circulated the society, claiming Yoongi is dead, and so is his father. And it bothers me even if I knew it wasn't true. I've waited long enough. At this point, I don't even know if he's dead or alive. I stood observing the looming elite hotel, glimmering on the corner of the busy streets. It's true, the Mins had patrols three streets away, and there was tight security in and out of the hotel too. Is he even inside? Sighing, I turned around and walked off. I wandered aimlessly down the streets and entered a fancy-looking flower shop. The staff rushed inside the store with packages, so I quietly gazed at the colorful flowers. I leaned over and took a sniff of a rich yet soothing fragrance of a purple flower-

"-I heard he got hurt during a trip-"

"-it's critical-"

"-the hotel is only open until the 75th floor-"

"-no one is allowed up there unless they had authorized permission-"

"-I heard someone tried to kill him-"

"Stop the chit-chat! We need to deliver it to the hotel as soon as possible. Start loading!" An elderly-looking woman snapped at the huddle of staff gossiping in the corner. I quickly glanced at the white mini-carrier vans parked outside the store. And sure enough, it had the Min's crescent moon logo plastered on the window. They're delivering to the hotel...

"Good afternoon, miss. How can I assist you?" A staff cheerfully asked, approaching me with a beaming smile.

"Oh, I'm-"

"Min Young-ah- We need some help!" One male staff requested from the back of the store. It must be the staff's name. She darted me an apologetic look when her boss kept calling for her.

"I'm a little bit busy-"

"It's fine. I still haven't decided yet," I smiled, cutting off the staff, so she apologized again and hurriedly rushed away to help her coworkers.

"Min Young! I need you here!" Someone demanded the young female staff again as she was halfway out of the store with a heavy box in her arms.

"I'm-"

"MIN YOUNG- WHERE ARE YOU?!" Someone bellowed from inside the store.

"But I'm-"

"Let me help you," I quickly rushed over to help Min Young with the boxes.

"Oh no no! I don't want to burden you-"

"It's alright a few boxes won't hurt. They seem to need you," I insisted with a bright smile.

"I'm really sorry. Our shop's contract with the hotel is in a critical state... so everyone's a little nervous. But thank you!" Min Young bit her lips as she stared at the crescent moon logo before jogging off to assist her team. Smirking, I made my way toward the parked vans.