Avengers| He protests with you

Includes
Steve Rogers
Sam Wilson
Thor Odinson
Peter Quill
Clint Barton
Bucky Barnes
T'Challa Udaku
In honor of #Blacklivesmatter✊🏽
•••••••••••••

T'Challa Udaku

"My King, My Queen!" Okoye says storming up the hallway with a quickness.

"What is going on General?" T'Challa asks.

"Have the two of you been watching the news?"

"Absolutely Okoye..." you say with a sigh. "It both saddens and terrifies me that America is being faced with both a pandemic and a race war..."

"So what are you both going to do about it? King T'Challa has already released a statement in regards to the issue, but we need to be taking more action! I say we go to the America's and we Protest!" Okoye says.

"I agree, we must take more action to show we stand with our people! We must do that. I think Wakanda will be okay for one day without its King and Queen..." T'Challa says giving the infamous smirk. "Grab Shuri, and everyone mask up...It is time for Wakanda to stand up..."
~~~
"Black Lives Matter! Black Lives Matter! Black Lives Matter!" The whole crowd had been erupting in chants as you, Shuri, Okoye and T'Challa had been walking with signs in hand, chanting along with the rest of the crowd.

"T'Challa how are you doing love?" You asked.

"I am fine, how about you?" He asked.

"We need to do more of these! How long will we be in the America's?"

"A few days my Queen..." T'Challa replies.

"I say we march in every protest we can find in the city! Justice must be served and it is up to us to use our voices!"

"Agreed my Queen, Agreed! I am glad we have come here. This is the fight for our lives, and the world will know that Wakanda is never silent!"

Sam Wilson

"Black lives matter!"

"Who's lives matter!?" Says Sam holding up his fist.

"Black lives matter!" You yelled, the two of you chanting to coincide with one another.

"All lives matter!" Could be heard from somewhere in the crowd and the crowd goes silent. You notice Sam reaching in his pocket for the infamous pocket knife he always kept on his person.

"Don't do it..." you say to him through tightened teeth. "They already think we're animals, just ignore him."

"ALL...LIVES...MATTER!" Could be heard again, and this time Sam was able to pin point the one protesting against the fight for humanity, and storms up to him with a quickness.

"Sam No!" You yelled but it was too late...Sam had already been holding the man by the collar, Thank God Sam had worn a mask and a hat...that would be a bad look for the new Captain America who so happened to be a black man.

"Listen motherfucker...saying 'all lives matter' is a protest to our protest don't you get that? We know all lives matter but right now all lives don't matter, and if you don't have that mindset you're at the wrong damn protest buddy...Show some respect!" Sam yells as he lets the man go. Little did he know, a crowd had formed around him.

"You said it man!" Says a stranger from the crowd. Moments later applause could be heard and tears ran down your face at seeing your man stand up for what is right. He made his way back to you and you hugged him.

"I'm proud of you Sam...I knew there was a reason Steve handed you the Captain America mantle..."

"This right here..." Sam says motioning to the crowd around him. "...is what the fight for freedom is about."