Announcenents!| Not an update

Author's Note

Hey Y'all, how is everyone doing? I know it's been a while, but with all the stuff I had going on, I honestly had no motivation to write and as most of you know I hate publishing rushed content of any kind...Mentally I was absent for a while, but now I'm starting to feel more like myself and I've started to gain more motivation to write again. Especially now that I've seen the most recent Marvel films I've gained some motivation to start writing again.😁

With that being said, I've had a few ideas that I wanted to bring to everyone's attention and I think most of you will be in favor!

•••••••••••••••
🚨New Character Alert🚨

Starting after Thanksgiving, the following Heroes are being Included in the lineup:

Shang-Chi

And....

Eddie Brock (Aka Venom)

I'm excited to start working on new content with these two! If I think of anymore people to add or if you guys think there's anyone I should add let me know for sure! All input is Welcome!

•••••••••••••••
Upcoming Series🚨

Co-Stars (Tom Holland Short story)

-This series was meant to be a short story about the reader gets with the hottest actor in the industry... I have already begun writing this series but it's been on hold since May because of my unexpected Hiatus from writing I never got to finish it, I'm hoping to have it completed before New Years but as of now my game plan is to finish it before New Years. If you haven't already, check out the first couple of chapters!

Plums (Bucky Barnes)

-For those of you who have read the "Plums" Preference, I recently read over that pref and thought...why not make it into a story where I cover everything from the time Bucky and Ivory found each other all the way to the events of Thanos and even after that? I haven't started writing for this yet but soon I would like to and I hope this is something you guys would be interested in! (If you're a newer reader and haven't read my plums preference I suggest reading it so you have an idea what kind of story line I'm going for.)

•••••••••••••••

For not these are all of the announcements I have to share with you and I hope you guys are excited about the content I'll be coming out with! With that being said I will try to schedule my updates in a more timely manner, I'm aiming for updates about 1-2 times a week so that way it's more frequent. I'm going to start working on the new content this week so I have some material ready for after Thanksgiving.

I hope y'all like the ideas I'm coming with, and I can't wait for you all to read them! Stay Tuned for more updates, and as always I appreciate yall for not giving up on me and for continuing to believe in me! You guys are the best, and I love y'all!❤️