Avengers| Another Avenger Babysits you (DDM)

Includes
Steve Rogers
Thor Odinson
Clint Barton
Bucky Barnes
T'Challa Udaku
Sam Wilson
•••••••••••••

T'Challa Udkau (Age: 11)

"I don't like this, this sucks, Why can't I just go to the wedding with you guys? I'm not a kid!" You explain folding your arms over your chest as you sat in front of the TV, waiting for Natasha to come to the palace to stay overnight with you.

"I already told you why you can't go. Young lady and my mind cannot be changed..."

"But do I have to stay with Ms. Romanoff?"

"I thought you liked her?" He asks.

"I do, but she's always so serious...she's going to be so boring."

"You be nice to Agent Romanoff [Y/N]...I see she's just arrived..." he says watching Nat enter the building through the vast living window. "Be good...I'm expecting a good report."

"I'm not 5 you know..." you say rolling your eyes.

"Watch your attitude..." just then the elevator rings and Natasha enters the room in her pajamas and an overnight bag on her back.

"Hello Agent Romanoff, Thank you for coming on such short notice." He says with a smile shaking hands with the woman.

"I love my [Y/N], you know I'll always make sure I'm available for her." Nat says with a gentle smile.

"I know you would." He chuckled. "[Y/N] is currently moody because she is not allowed to be at the wedding...I apologize if she gives you a hard time." He says.

"Her and I will be fine your highness. You go have fun." She says.

"Bye [Y/N], I love you." T'Challa says coming over to brush your curls out of your face.

"Bye." You say not looking at him. He sighed and left the room leaving you and Nat to your girls night.

"You know if something happened to your father you would be so upset that you were so mean to him just now." Nat says sitting beside you. "Wouldn't you?"

"Yeah...I guess..." She said looking at the TV. "If I tell you this will you promise not to tell my dad on me?"

"Lay it on me."

"Well...Daddy thinks I'm still a baby and I don't know how to get him to stop treating me like a baby. Aunt Shuri treats me like a baby too...I feel like a lot of grown ups treat me like a baby."

"Well sometimes Dads like to think their little girls are still little if that makes sense..."

"I know, but I'm not little anymore...you probably think I'm a baby just like everyone else does..." she says sighing.

"Well...I wouldn't bring a scary movie for a baby to watch..." Nat says grinning at you as your smile grew. Your Mom and Dad refused to let you watch them, so you were excited when you saw Natasha brought a scary movie.

"You're going to watch it with me...right?"

"Now what kind of babysitter would I be if I left you alone during a scary movie?"

"A bad one." You say laughing.

Sam Wilson (Age: 5)

"Daddy, Please! I don't want you to go, I-I want to be with you!" You whined as your father put on his jet pack.

"Listen to me [Y/N], you are going to be okay, I'll be back in a few hours, until then I think you and Bucky will be okay." Sam says putting his hands on your shoulders.