Vision & Peter Quill| He proposes to you

Vision

Your engagement ring was made with 14k silver and a pastel ruby

•••••••••••••

"Hey Vis, what you got there?" Steve asks watching Vision fiddle with a box.

"Can you keep a secret?" He asks.

"Of course I can." He says. Vision sighed and showed him the engagement ring he got for you.

"No way...Congratulations Vision, you and [Y/N] are going to have such a happy life together! When are you asking her?" Steve asks.

"I told her I would make dinner tonight and I was thinking of asking her then, but I don't know what to say." He sighs. "What should I do?"

"I know you you love her man, just say whatever is on your heart, and be confident in proposing! Women love confidence." Steve says patting his shoulder.

"You're right! I've got to be confident!" He says.
~~~
Later that night Vision had been waiting for you to come to dinner on his floor, he had the table set, and the food was piping hot and on plates, and he was ready with the ring in his hands. A couple minutes had passed and you had finally arrived.

"I'm so sorry I'm late Vis! I lost track of time while I was getting ready!" You explain kissing his lips.

"It's alright my dear, the food is still hot. I made your favorite..." he said smiling.

"Chicken Paprikash?" You asked smiling.

"Oh yeah, please have a seat." He says pulling out your chair for you, helping you to tuck yourself back in.

"Thank you babe, you're such a gentleman. What's got you in such a romantic mood love?" You asked curious. Vision had always been the romantic type but today he was different and you couldn't exactly pinpoint what had gotten into him today.

"Well [Y/N], it's because you've truly stolen my heart, and now I wish to claim yours for the rest of our lives." He said getting down on his knee.

"Sweet [Y\N], will you marry me? Although I'm no more than a synthetic human, my love for you is far from Synthetic and I wish to give you the world and more." He says. "What do you say my love?"

"Come here..." you say standing him up. You crashed your lips onto his not wanting to take your hands off of him.

"I love you too Vis, I would love to get married to you!" You say before continuing to kiss him.

Peter

Your engagement ring was made with 14k white gold diamonds

•••••••••••••

"Hey Rocket, I need your help with something." Peter says to his raccoon friend.

"Okay..."

"I'm ready to propose to [Y\N], and I have a really good idea, but I'm going to need your help..." he says smiling.

"It depends on what you're asking me..." Rocket says grinning. Peter held up a sign and a bow tie for Rocket to wear, when Rocket read the sign he lost it.

"No way Quill...there's no way I'm wearing that!" He says.

"Come on man please?" Peter begs.

"What's in it for me?" He asks.

"Anything you want! But you have to do this for me, please man!?" He asks Rocket one more time.

"Fine...but only because I care about you and [Y\N]. If you weren't my best friend you could forget about it." Rocket says.
~~~
Later on that day you were in the back part of the ship taking inventory after leaving the earth. After stuffing all your things in your travel bag you heard music coming from another area of the ship.

"What is he up to?" You asked yourself trying not to laugh. It sounded like "Thinking out loud" by Ed Sheeran was playing.

On your right you heard
"And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways..."

"Peter Quill what are you up to?" You laughed as you turned a corner and saw Rocket wearing a little red bow tie with a sign around his neck, and he was holding a red pillow with a box on it.

The sign Rocket was wearing said "Will you Marry my best friend?" And Peter came out of no where singing the next part of the song.

"So honey now...
Take me into your loving arms...
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars!" By now you had no idea whether or not you should have been laughing or crying. 

"What do you say baby? Will you marry me?" Peter says getting on one knee, displaying the ring before you.

"[Y/N], please say yes to this idiot so that I can take this bow tie off..." Rocket said shaking his head.

Without another word, you planted your lips onto Peter's and allowed him to place the ring on your finger. "

"I love you Mrs. Quill." He chuckled hugging you tightly.

"I love you too Star Lord." You chuckled.