Steve Rogers| Daddy-Daughter series(Baby)

A/N: I saw this idea in another story I've read and I thought it was cute. For now I'll only be doing Steve and Bucky, but if you guys think otherwise, lmk who else I should write one for. Eventually I'll finish up with the Witness protection preferences, once I think of more material but for now here's Steve and Bucky being soft asf.

So lmk what you think, enjoy guys!😁
•••••••••••••

First Day Together

It was a seemingly normal day at the Avengers HQ, that is until The AI system gave Steve the 411 on a visitor standing outside the tower

It was a seemingly normal day at the Avengers HQ, that is until The AI system gave Steve the 411 on a visitor standing outside the tower. He immediately went down to the main floor to see a woman staring directly at him. She didn't look familiar to him until he had gotten a closer look and realized it was a woman he'd had a one night stand with a few months back.

"Willa...oh my gosh it's been so long, How are you?" Steve asked trying to be nice as if the encounter wasn't awkward enough.

"Listen Steve, I'm just going to cut to the chase, your pull out game sucked that night, and you got me pregnant. I'm here to bring this baby to you because I can't take care of her anymore, and I'm over her. I've had my turn, and now it's yours!" She said shoving a duffle bag in Steve's hands.

"You can't be serious..." Steve said absolutely disgusted with the woman. It's not that Steve wasn't willing to take responsibility, he just hated how the woman was going about the baby.

"Your new daughter's name is Madelyn and she's two weeks old Steve. Have fun." She said before walking out the door.

"What the hell? Did she really just do that?" Sam said causing Steve to jump.

"Yep." Steve sighed turning to face his friend.

"Hey guys what's going on..." Bucky said looking between Steve and the car seat on his arm. "Man, you really did it this time...so much for Steve the Virgin." Bucky said scratching the back of his neck.

"I know...the chick called his pull out game weak and everything...so you know it was raw." Sam said still in disbelief that his friend was a father. Soon enough the whole team had come to the main floor and discovered the new member of the team.

"Wow Cap...haven't you ever heard the saying wrap it before you tap it?" Tony says making Steve sigh.

"Okay guys, enough with the contraception jokes!" He said waking Madelyn up. She opened her eyes and looked around not recognizing her surroundings. She immediately opened up her mouth to cry and wailed loudly, causing Steve to immediately pick her up from the car seat.

"Hi there Beautiful I'm your Daddy, and this is your new family." He said smiling at the small baby.

"Guys, meet Madelyn." He said bouncing her on his arm.

"Hello there cutie, you've got the sweetest little face!" Clint said smiling at the baby.

"She is really cute." Natasha said smiling. "I wish I could understand why someone would get rid of an innocent baby, that's crazy that the mother did that to you."