Peter Parker| The New Girl

Requested By: Kowsaraabdi

Y'all know I normally don't include Holland in this book since he has his own preference book, but to make it easier I just decided to post this requested chapter here, lol so here we are😝Enjoy!
~~~~~
In this preference, a new girl starts attending school At Midtown High School👀
~~~~~

There was something strange about this new student...she spent about 99 percent of her free time, hanging out in the library or if she wasn't in the library she was at her locker...staring...

What was it that she was staring at? No one really knew, but anyone with enough common sense knew that it was probably best to stay out of her way.

"What's that girl's name again?" Peter whispers to Ned. The two of them were on their way to study hall when they had seen the new girl stood at her locker acting strange, per usual...

"I hear her name is Kowsar, I think she's a foreign exchange student..."

"Oh okay, gotcha..."

"Why do you like her or something?" Ned asks with a grin

"Dude, you know I'm into MJ...I just feel bad because I feel like no one is giving this Kowsar girl a chance...maybe we should see if she has study hall next period and invite her to study with us."

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea."

"HEY YOU!" Says a familiar voice coming from behind the pair...that voice was Flash.

"Oh great, what's his deal now?" Peter says rolling his eyes before turning around. Much to Peter's surprise, Flash barely acknowledged him.

"Sup Penis Parker?" Says flash not even stopping to look at Peter. Peter's heart instantly dropped when he realized where flash was actually heading...Kowsar's locker...

"Oh no..." Ned says with a sigh. "This can't be good..."

"Hey, Psycho Chick!" Flash shouts earning a glance from Kowsar.

She didn't even flinch at the sound of his voice

She didn't even flinch at the sound of his voice. She honestly couldn't have cared less.

"I saw you in the library doing that weird staring thing..." Flash says being greeted with silence in return as Kowsar continued to take her books for the next class out of her locker.

"Can you knock it off with the staring? It's freaking a lot of people out!" Flash shouts. "Hello? I'm talking to you? What are you, a mute or something?"

"Why don't you back off man, what has she done to you?" Peter says stepping in.

"Why should I? Is this your new girlfriend or something?"

"No but she seems like a nice person, instead of judging her try getting to know her, we all know you're a fucking Moron but no one judges you..." Peter claps back earning ooo's from other students standing around the halls. By now there was a crowd around Kowsar, Peter and Flash.