Winter Soldier| Benign(Part 2)

You'd sat in the living room with the TV on playing with Cannon while you awaited news on Bucky's whereabouts. It's been 3 days since Steve and Sam dropped the bombshell on you, and since then you haven't heard anything. As if on cue, there was a knock on your door and you immediately knew it was probably Steve. He had been checking on you and the baby periodically.

"Mommy will be back..." you say leaving him to stack his blocks. You looked through the peephole and sighed in relief at seeing Steve and Nat.

"Hey guys, come on in." You say immediately letting them in.

"Hey girl, how are you?" Nat asked hugging you tightly.

"I'm hanging in there, and so is Buck- I mean...Cannon." You chuckled correcting yourself. "I think it's honestly been hard on Cannon, when Daddy's around he's a totally different kid, but without Bucky, he's just been a little off."

"Aww poor little guy. Where is he?" Natasha asks.

"Ma ma ma ma ma..." could be heard from none other than your boy and he was standing right behind you.

" could be heard from none other than your boy and he was standing right behind you

"Hi little man, you're so handsome!" Nat smiled going to pick up Cannon. "Oh my goodness you are so cute, I can't believe you walk now!"

"I know...I can't even believe that he's 15 months already...I just want him to stop growing up." You sighed inviting the two of them into the living room. Natasha sat and played with Cannon while Steve had a talk with you.

"Has he come by here?" Steve asked.

"Nope. Still no sign of Bucky why?" You asked. "Have you guys had any luck finding him?"

"I want to show you this." Steve said taking a flash drive from his pocket. You picked up your laptop and quickly powered it on so that Steve could show you the file. "Bucky was caught on camera outside the compound early this morning...how he knew to go there, we don't know...it must have been something Zemo commanded him to do, but something he had gave us reason to be concerned." Steve says honestly before playing the footage.
•••••••••••••
*Video footage*

 •••••••••••••*Video footage*