Bucky Barnes| One Night Stand

Requested by: luhvly_jordyn

Let's just say Bucky Barnes' taste in Women has evolved and things happen when he finally puts himself out there👀

Enjoy!
•••••••••••••

"See Bucky, I told you there was nothing wrong with going out to the Bar for a couple drinks." Sam said taking a sip of his Heineken, Bucky sipping his tiger beer.

"You know Sam, I actually like going out to have a social life once in a while. I'm not a caveman you know..."

"Well..." Sam chuckled.

"DON'T SAY IT..." Bucky says laughing along with

"I'm messing with you Bucky, but seriously, once you start hanging around me more, that'll change."

"Sam, I-"

"I know, I know, you don't like people like that, but we gotta get you out there! Especially on the dating market." Sam says with a sly grin on his face.

"Sam I don't NEED a girlfriend." He said shaking his head at his friend. "...plus, no one's gonna want a 100-year old man." Bucky chuckled sipping his drink.

"You know...it is lady's night..."

"Lady's night?"

"Yeah, on ladies night you gotta hook the ladies up with a drink or a sho-"

"I know what a lady's night is, I'm not that old..."

"Okay Mister '100-year old man' pick a lady, and shoot your shot! Prove me wrong." Sam said sipping his drink again.

Bucky's eyes briefly scanned the bar, and he locked eyes with...Her.

"Oh man, there it goes...You're doing that staring thing again..." Sam says to the man.

"Who's the lucky lady?"

"Lavender...she's sitting next to the blonde." Bucky said with a grin, trying not to make it too obvious he was looking her way.

"Oh my gosh...you got it bad for her don't you?"

"I mean, I wouldn't say I got it bad..."

"You've been doing your staring thing on and off all night, I didn't know you were eyeing her up...Man, you do two years of rehab in Wakanda, and now look at you..."

"Okay Sam..." Bucky chuckled looking away from the woman sipping his beer. He saw her friend briefly get up to leave most likely to dance or use the restroom and Bucky saw that as a chance.

"She's alone...you should go for it!" Sam encourages.

"I should, but I don't want to be creepy..." he says with a sigh. Just then from across the bar Bucky's expressions changed when he witnessed another guy trying to spit game at the mystery girl. Seconds later, guy's friends parked himself right on the other side of the woman and Bucky already wasn't liking the looks of the situation and began instantly listening in on the conversation.

"I don't like how that looks..." Sam says watching the men closely.

"Yeah me either." Bucky said in agreement.

"So what's your name?"

"Brea..."

"Hey Brea, my names Mike..." The guy says introducing himself. "...and this is my friend Dan..."

"Hi there..." Brea replies already having an uneasy looking expression on her face. Bucky Noticed while Brea had been facing 'Dan' his friend, the 'Mike' Character had found time to quickly sprinkle something into her drink.