Avengers| You walk in on him Naked

A/N: Hey y'all yes, I'm still alive lol. I've been trying to come up with more ideas for imagines and I have a couple in the works, and I may even post some drafts I've been sitting on for a hot minute. Thank you for bearing with me!
•••••••••••••
Includes
Steve Rogers
Thor Odinson
Clint Barton
Bucky Barnes
Bruce Banner
Sam Wilson
•••••••••••••

Bruce Banner (Endgame Bruce)

"Bruce? Bruce? You there?" After Scott Lang has come back from the Quantum realm with new information, you were sent to go find him.

Other than Natasha, you were probably the only person who wouldn't die trying to find Bruce Banner. Considering you haven't seen the man in 5 years, there was no telling what shape that man was in.

"Bruce come on, please open the door..." you say knocking a bit harder, causing the door to the house to slowly creak open. You let yourself in and the minute you entered Bruce's living area you'd wished that you would have waited on him to open the door.

"[Y/N]? What are you doing here?"

"Oh my gosh Bruce what happened to you?! And where are your clothes?" You asked shielding your eyes. "You're all green and everything is...well...bigger, and you're still Bruce..."

"Let's just say the big guy and I worked it all out." He says approaching you, as your hand remained covering your eyes.

"Explain..."

"For years, I've been treating the Hulk like he's some kind of disease, something to get rid of. But then I start looking at him as the cure. Eighteen months in the gamma lab, I put the brains and the brawn together and now look at me. Best of both worlds."

"That's great, I'm glad you've found your groove with the Hulk and all," you say slowly uncovering your eyes. "...but I'm going to need you to get dressed and come with me...we think there's a way to Reverse Thanos..." you say looking Bruce in his eyes.

"Oh and that's another thing, I can finally wear clothes..."

"Great...go put them on, and hurry..."

Sam Wilson

"Steve, where's Sam?" You asked the man who'd been sat at the common room table reading a Newspaper.

"Probably on his floor, why?"

"He was supposed to meet me in the gym for a sparring session 15 minutes ago and I think he stood me up, and now I'm about to go tell him about his life." You explain.

"Oh man...I sure feel bad for him..." Steve sighed not looking up from his paper.

"So is he on his floor or not?"

"I guess so, I don't know."

"You're such an old man Rogers. Thanks for nothing." You sighed running back to the elevator, taking it all the way to Sam's floor. As soon as the elevator door had opened and "September" by Earth, Wind, and Fire had been playing loudly on Sam's floor.

You'd looked around and found Sam in his kitchen dancing around in nothing but his boxers and your eyes widened at the sight in front of you.

"Uh Sam..." Sam paused at hearing the sound of your voice and he released an embarrassed sigh before turning around to face you.

"[Y/N]...Hey..."

"You know, I originally came up here to yell at you because I thought you blew me off, but now that I know what you're actually up to...meet me downstairs in 5 or you're dead meat, got it?"