Avengers| Your 'Good Morning' Text to him

Includes
Steve Rogers
Thor Odinson
Clint Barton
Bucky Barnes
Peter Quill
Sam Wilson
Vision
•••••••••••••

Vision

Sweet heart🍭❤️

"Morning Vis! I bet you didn't know it's national "happy morning" day! So, I just wanted to wish my favorite guy a happy morning! I love you so much! -[Y/N]🤗"

Thor Odinson

The Queen 👸🏽

"Good morning to the King of my heart. I Hope you had a good night's sleep, and I hope that you have a great day today! Lots of love- [Y/N]😘"

Sam Wilson

Babe✨❤️

"Someday we'll be together. Until then, here is a nude photo. Oops, sorry. It's not sending. Hold on. Wait. Okay, did it work? Hmm. No. Okay, well, anyway. Good morning, I miss you and I still love you!" 

Peter Quill

Queen Quill 👑

"Morning Quill! I just thought I'd let you know that you mean the world to me. I love you ❤️

Clint Barton

Baby girl💋

"My every morning starts with a smile, because when I wake up, I immediately think of you. The thought of you wakes me up, and no cup of coffee can compete with it. May your morning be the brightest one, Hawkeye☺️"

Steve Rogers

Miss. America 💍🇺🇸

"Not only are you America's Hero, but you're MY Hero. I love you more than you could ever know, also I want to wish you a day as cute as you are, but since I'm no superhero, I hope my text was able to make you smile😊"

Bucky Barnes

Baby doll💞

"James My Love, unfortunately I couldn't wake up next to you, but I am sending the warmest hugs and kisses for you to have a good morning! Just know that I love you with all that I am❤️"