Descendants| Crushes/Dating Life

Includes
Michael Rogers
Jabari Udaku
Destin Odinson
Kolby Vision
Venus Quill
Jaxon Barton
Milan Barnes
Ebony Wilson
•••••••••••••

Michael Rogers

Relationship status: Complicated

Michael was known as the "Play boy" of the group. As well as being the son of Captain America, He was known for his dating history...It was no secret that Michael always had it bad for Ebony Wilson. It was something he would never openly admit to her or anyone else for that matter, but it was definitely true. There was one summer where the two of them had grown super close and after this specific incident, they completely fell off...

Jabari Udaku

Relationship Status: Single

Jabari was a complete gentleman when it came to women. If his father had taught him anything, it was always to treat women with dignity and respect. Seeing as Jabari didn't visit the states often he mainly made it a point to date Wakandan women, but after he got a glance of Milan Barnes he had to reconsider...the two were introduced when Jabari made his ever first visit to the United States and ever since then she's been on his mind.

Destin Odinson

Relationship Status: Single

Destin was kind of over all the women that Asgard had to offer...to him they were all after the same thing...Royalty. Whenever he had thought he'd found a good woman it always ended with him getting hurt. Currently Ebony Wilson had been the apple of his eyes...although he felt like she was way out of his league, he cared for her and wanted nothing but just a moment of her time to prove to her that he could be the guy she never knew she needed.

Kolby Vision

Relationship Status: Single

To say the least, Kolby has never really been the dating type...for being half synthezoid it wasn't really that much of a surprise. Recently he had been talking to Venus Quill and in his eyes, she is the only female who truly understands him. It was hard for him to put himself out there due to Kolby being a little more reserved than the rest of the young adults...he preferred to keep his dating life on the down low for the most part.

Venus Quill

Relationship Status: Single

As much as it pained her father to hear, Venus had been madly in love with the one and only Destin Odinson. She was very aware of the small rivalry between Peter and Thor but she didn't allow that to curve her feelings for Destin. The two of them talked on and off, and Destin would occasionally put the feelers out when it came to having mutual feelings but nothing really came of them talking which was frustrating to Venus.

Jaxon Barton

Relationship Status: Taken/Complicated

Jaxon was the complete opposite of his father...when it came to women he was kind of a tool and never really knew what he wanted when it came to having a relationship. He's been in a relationship with a girl he knew from school but truth be told, he still very much had feelings for his Ex-girlfriend Milan Barnes. Although Milan made it pretty clear she would never take him back, he still had pretty strong feelings for her. His inability to choose what he wanted from life basically lead to him getting dumped by Milan.

Milan Barnes

Relationship Status: Single

Milan was just like her father when it came to the world of dating...while she enjoyed being single she also had no shame in putting herself out there. Recently she had developed feelings for Mike Rogers, and the two of them had been close friends. Although Milan has caught feelings for him, she knew it would be inappropriate to go out with the guy especially knowing the history he has with her best friend...Ebony Wilson.

Ebony Wilson

Relationship Status: Complicated

For the Longest time, Ebony had been in an on and off relationship with the one and only Michael Rogers...due to the fact that Michael has a pretty bad habit of keeping his eyes and hands off of other girls while in a relationship, him and Ebony have split several times leaving them in a tough spot. Ebony wants a guy she can trust and clearly Michael isn't very trustworthy. However, Ebony has had her eyes on a certain Wakandan Prince but she never makes any moves because she lacks trust in anyone, and she also lives in fear of being rejected.

•••••••••••••••

A/N:

Hey y'all I'm back! I hope everyone is doing well! Lol I swear I'm not dead, school and work has had me pretty busy to say the least but I definitely want to get back into the rhythm and flow of writing again!

I have some ideas in the works for my descendants series but I could definitely use some suggestions for prefs if you guys have any! Even before I took a month long hiatus I was going through bad writer's block...either way, I appreciate everyone bearing with me and supporting me through it all! I appreciate you guys more than you know! I hope you enjoyed this small filler. There is more to come!