Vision & Peter Quill| How you Met

Author's Note

Hey y'all! Sorry I've been super inactive lately. I've honestly just been so out of it and I've been super lazy with my writing as well. I rather take my time with these than rush through everything and post sloppy content. Please forgive me for not posting! Lol I've also had a lot going on with School Per usual. Enjoy these next couple chapter guys! I promise I'll try to post more content soon!
~~~~~

Vision

"Pinch of paprika

"Pinch of paprika...A pinch..." Vision whispered to himself as he took only a pinch of the red seasoning. Right as he was adding the seasoning to the pot, you entered the room to see him...it was the Vision.

"Hi there..." you say announcing yourself.

"Oh, Hello there! You look familiar..." Vision says looking up from the stove.

"Yeah, I'm [Y/N]...yesterday you walked through my wall while I was getting undressed..."

"Ohh right...Again...I do apologize for that..."

"It's okay, no hard feelings..." you say trying to forget the incident ever happened. Although you knew that Vision wasn't aware of what he was doing, it was pretty embarrassing.

"Soo...what are you making? It smells delicious."

"I'm making Paprikash...would you like to try it? You know...to make up for the events that took place yesterday?"

"Sure. I love trying new things!"

"Hopefully it will lift your spirits..." he says with a small grin. He handed you a spoon and you decided to try the dish for yourself.

"Wow...Spirits lifted." You say suddenly feeling overwhelmed by all of the different flavors.

"In my defense, I haven't actually ever eaten anything before so..." he says causing you to chuckle at him.

"[Y/N]..."

"Hmm?"

"No one dislikes you [Y/N]..." he says.

"Thanks."

"Oh you're welcome...you know it's an involuntary response in their amygdala, they can't help but be afraid of you." Vision says causing you to roll your eyes.

Seeing as you could literally end someone's life in a matter of a New York minute, it was safe to say no one dared to try and mess with you. If you had to guess that's what Vision was talking about.