T'Challa & Thor| He proposes to you

T'Challa Udaku

Your engagement ring was made with 14k rose gold and a raw diamond

Your engagement ring was made with 14k rose gold and a raw diamond. You IT'Challa was willing to do the most for Wakanda's upcoming Queen.
•••••••••••••

You and T'Challa were taking a nice relaxing walk through the village occasionally stopping at a nearby shop to look at some kind of garment you liked and you even stopped by some food shops, ultimately this was your favorite part. T'Challa wanted to propose to you at Sunset underneath the Vibranium Black Panther but until then he decided to take you out to keep you occupied.

"[Y/N], taste this chicken, I think you'll find it to be delicious." He chuckled offering his chicken leg to you.

"Babe, I couldn't take your food..." you said laughing.

"Did you hear what I just said woman? Try it." He says placing a bite of chicken in your mouth. He was right, the chicken was delicious. 

"Here, have some more." He said continuing to feed you pieces of chicken. After the two of you finished off the enormous chicken leg you continued walking and along the way you reached a jewelry hut. T'Challa took notice of the fact that a pair of earrings that matched your engagement ring caught your eyes.

"Good Day King T'Challa and [Y/N]," says the shopkeeper. "What can I do for the two of you today?"

"I think my girlfriend has spotted a pair of earrings that I would like to take off of your hands ma'am." T'Challa says smiling.

"How much for the earrings?" He asks picking up the pair he saw you staring at.

"All earrings are 20zars today my king. Is that the pair?" The woman asks looking between the two of you. You nodded and T'Challa bought the earrings for you.

"Thank you honey." You smiled kissing his cheek.

"Thank you as well ma'am. I'll definitely be back for more jewelry." you say smiling.

"Let's go back home and see how they look on you." T'Challa says before leading the two of you back to the Vibranium Panther. T'Challa put your earrings on you and just glared at you in admiration.

"My Queen, you sure look beautiful...may I add something else to the ensemble?" He asks getting down on one knee.

"T'Challa..." you say blushing.

"[Y/N], you've always been my Queen, but now I'd like to make you the Queen of Wakanda and the Queen of my heart. Will you marry me?" He asks.

"Yes! Yes, I'll marry you!" You said. T'Challa places your ring on and kisses your hand.

"I love you."

"I love you to T'Challa."

•••••••••••••
Thor Odinson

Your engagement ring was made from the finest Asgardian diamonds

•••••••••••••

"My love what do you say we have a date day in Midgard today?" Thor says pulling a T-shirt over his head.

"Um...I'd love that!" You smile kissing your boyfriend's lips. "What's the occasion?"

"No occasion, just wanted to spend a day with my beautiful girlfriend. Are you up for it?"

"Hell yeah! Let's get it!" You say making Thor laugh.

"Fantastic! Let's go then, shall we?" Thor says taking you by your hand. "Where to?" He asks.

"Surprise me." You chuckled winking at your boyfriend.

"Very well then..." Thor used his other hand to summon Mjolnïr and then the two of you were off. After being beamed to earth you looked around and saw that you were in the middle of New York City, one of your favorite places to visit.

"Thor how did you know I'd want to come here?" You say hugging him from the side.

"Just a lucky guess." He lies. The whole reason behind today was so that he could propose to you in Times Square, and he was beyond excited to profess his love for you to everyone. "I'm hungry, want to grab a bite?" He asks.

"Do I? How about some pizza, I would love some $1.00 street pizza." You say.

"Street pizza it is! You Midgardians have great taste when it comes to these things." He chuckled. The two of you walked to the closest walk-in pizza shop and got one slice of pizza each.

"What kind did you get babe?" You asked.

"The Chicken, bacon and ranch. I didn't know so many toppings were allowed on one slice of pizza. Here, have a bite." He says putting the pizza slice up to your lips. You took a bite and had the realization that you'd been missing out.

Once you both finished eating, the two of you argued over whose pizza slice was the more delicious one and talked about life on your walk to Times Square. You stood admiring all the bright lights and huge billboards and you even got Thor to play photographer and take your picture amongst all the cool scenery.

"You look so beautiful in these photos darling, but you know what would make you even more beautiful?" He says.

"What might that be?" You asked.

"My last name." He said getting down on his knee. Before you knew it there was a crowd and people's phones were instantly recording the two of you.

"Oh my gosh Thor..." you said trying not to cry.

"My lady, I love you more than I love the taste of Midgardian Poptarts, and my heart burns for you every moment I am with you. Will you do me the great honor of becoming my Queen?" He asks you.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" You say jumping up and down. The crows around you both applauded as Thor put your ring on and kissed you passionately, it felt like you were in a movie and you didn't want it to end.