Samuel Wilson| Birdie (Part 3)

Evelyn Jane Wilson Age: 3 years old•••••••••••••

Evelyn Jane Wilson
Age: 3 years old
•••••••••••••

"Uncle Falcon! Uncle Falcon!"

"Hey, Birdie!" Sam chuckles receiving the excited child into his arms.

"How's it going baby sister?" He asks placing a gentle hand on your shoulder.

"Not bad. I figured she missed you, so I thought it would be a good idea to bring her along." You say.

"Uncle, I drew some things for you, Uncle Steve and Uncle Bubby, you wanna see?" The girl asks already placing the papers in Sam's hands. "Look Uncle, Look it!"

"Evelyn give Uncle Sam a minute okay? I need to talk to him about something very important..."

"Oh...Kay..." the girl says sadly.

"Hey it's okay Birdie, I'll look at your pictures in a minute okay? Let me talk to your Mommy..."

Without another word, Evelyn lets out a huff and folds her arms over her chest.

"You Promise?"

"I would never lie to you, I promise I'll take a look..." Sam says taking the pictures from Evelyn, placing her drawings on the park bench beside him. Evelyn narrowed her eyes at Sam before going to play on the playground. He grinned placing the small pile of papers in his lap to briefly glance at them.

"She's been working on those for hours. When I told her we were meeting up with you she was over the moon excited." You explained as Sam went through a couple of her drawings and smiled.

"These are definitely going on the fridge later. Bucky is going to die when he sees the Alpine drawing." He chuckled.

"She definitely misses everyone. She talks about you guys Nonstop. Especially her 'Uncle Falcon' she looks up to you bro."

"I've definitely missed my niecey. Things have definitely been different without her..." he says turning his head to watch the girl play freely on the playground.

"So what was it that you wanted to talk about [Y/N]? Is everything okay?"

"Its more about Evelyn..."

"What about her?" He asks.

"I can't do it anymore Sam."

"What do you mean?"

"I thought I could take care of her but I can't. She hates me, and there's nothing I can do to change how she feels towards me. So...if you want to take her back, you can."

"No, No, No...I can't do that..."

"Sam, come on please...she's not happy living with me. You have to take her back."

"[Y/N] look, as much as I'd love to take her back, I think it's best if she stays with you. Yeah I miss her, but I feel like you're just giving up on her, and Evelyn doesn't need someone to give up on her, she needs consistency."