Vision | Your Wedding Day

Venue: Indoor LodgeTheme: TraditionalVision's Best Man: Tony Vision's groomsmen: Steve, Bruce, Thor Your Maids of Honor: Natasha and Wanda •••••••••••••

Venue: Indoor Lodge
Theme: Traditional
Vision's Best Man: Tony
Vision's groomsmen: Steve, Bruce, Thor
Your Maids of Honor: Natasha and Wanda
•••••••••••••

"But Mr. Stark, did you know that First time marriages that end in divorce last 7 to 8 years, on
average?" Vision says to the man. He'd been a nervous wreck the whole day. He was excited to take this journey, but he just couldn't get himself together.

"Vision...for someone whose Artificial you really seem to stress yourself out a lot. I didn't think that was possible." Tony says.

"Neither did I."

"Come on Vis, lighten up." Steve says. "[Y/N] isn't going to divorce you, I highly doubt that's remotely even a possibility."

"But Captain Rogers, what if...What if I'm not good enough for her?" he sighs starting to pace back and forth across the room.

"What if [Y/N] is having doubts of her own? Or what if-"

"Vision, enough with the 'What if's'..." Stark says stopping the artificial being in his tracks. "I am almost positive..."

"How positive?" Vision asks.

"About 88% positive that [Y/N] is not going to divorce you...you and that artificial intelligence of yours needs to stop thinking of the worst possible scenario."

"Stark is right." Thor says in agreement. "Think positively of this day artificial one, have I not created you to be a calm, yet balanced being?"

"You all are right...perhaps I do need to relax."

~~~~~

"[Y/N]...Vis is going to LOVE IT!" Wanda squeals hugging you tightly. "You look like a Queen!"

"Thanks Boo, I hope he'll think so too." You say staring at yourself in the mirror.

"Oh stop that. You look amazing. Once he sees you, he's not going to know what hit him." Nat chuckled.

"I never thought I would be marrying a computer...this is still all so crazy to me." You say.

"Well I don't think your love story is that crazy." Wanda chuckled.

"Wanda...The guy used to be a computer, an acronym...he went from being Jarvis to Vision." You say laughing to yourself. "I remember when Stark first invented him as a simple AI and I realized talking into him like I talk to Siri on my phone."

The girls both giggled at hearing you ramble on about your husband to be.

"Well you know love isn't only true in fairytales?" Natasha says laughing.

"I guess you guys are right." You say laughing to yourself.
••••••••••••••

"Here she comes..." Vision Whispers to himself.

"Wow

"Wow...true beauty at its finest." Vision said to you as you arrived at the altar.

"Oh Stop Vis..." you chuckled blushing towards him. "You look handsome by the way."

"Thank you my love, surely your beauty comes out on top I must admit..." he said earning a gentle laugh from you.

"To all present I say: We are gathered here, not to witness the beginning of what will be, but rather what already is! We do not create this marriage, because marriage is created in the hearts of two loving people. We can and do, however, gather to celebrate with Vision and [Y/N] the wondrous and joyful occurrence that has already taken place in their lives, and the commitment they make today."

Vision subtly grabs onto your hand as the priest begins to rattle off a reading.

"Love should have no other desire but to fulfill itself. But if your love and needs must have desires, let these be your desires: To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To know the pain of too much tenderness. To be wounded by your own understanding of love and the compassion that love brings. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving; To rest at the noon hour and meditate love's ecstasy; To return home at eventide with gratitude and loving embrace; Then to sleep with a vision of the beloved in your heart and a song of love in your dreams."

The vows alone took the two of you close to 40 minutes of the ceremony.

"My love, I The Vision pledge to you from this day forward, to be faithful and honest in every way, to honor the faith and trust you place in me, to love and respect you in your successes and in your failures, to make you laugh and to be there when you cry, to care for you in sickness and in health, to softly kiss you when you are hurting, and to be your companion and your friend, on this journey that we make together." He said taking your hand and gently pressing his lips to the top of your hand. "You are so special to me...I will never stop loving you."

"I love you too Vision. I vow to you right at this moment in time me to be your partner, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know. I eagerly anticipate the chance to grow together, getting to know the man you will become, and falling in love a little more each day. I promise to love and cherish you through whatever life may bring us." You smiled as he used his thumb to caress your hand.

"At this time, If there is anyone who can show just cause why this couple cannot lawfully marry, let them speak now or forever hold their peace." When no one responded you smiled happily at Vision and took his other hand in yours.

"Vision, do you take [Y/N] [Y/Last name] to be your lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer until death do you apart?" Says the priest.

"I do." Vision says smiling at you.

"And, do you, [Y/N] [Y/Last name] Vision to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer until death do you apart?"

"Absolutely, I do."

"I now pronounce Vision and [Y/N] husband and wife. You may now kiss." The priests announces before stepping down from the altar. The minute it was just you two you closed your eyes and kissed Vision lovingly not wanting to stop.

As you and Vision stood kissing Passionately at the altar, Vision slowly transformed to his human form causing everyone in the congregation to gasp. When you opened your eyes tears immediately began running down your face and you were at a loss of words.

"Oh my gosh, look at you...I never knew you had a human form..." you say running your fingers gently through his hair.

"Why do I get the feeling you like me better this way?" He asked making you slightly frown.

"Listen to me, and listen to me good...I love you for what's inside of here." You said gently poking a finger to his chest. "And I don't mean you're programming, I mean your heart."