Bruce Banner| The Monster

Storyline: Bruce raises your 2 year old daughter named Lorraine on his own, and he struggles with trying to make sure she never sees Code Green

••••••••••••

"Daddy, we go play?" The toddler asks him for the fifth time within the hour.

"Not right now sweet heart, Daddy has work to do." He sighs trying not to stress himself out. The two them were currently in his lab while Bruce tried to figure out a Computer algorithm that was eating away at all the computers hard drives in the Avengers HQ. He's been at it for days and feels horribly about not spending time with his baby girl.

"Wanna play with you Daddy, I miss you." Lorraine says sadly.

"Rain...please...Daddy's working..." he chokes out as he can feel the big green guy about to pop through his fatherly psyche. The stress of not being able to currently figure out the algorithm and the guilt of abandoning his fatherly duties was very close to bringing him to HULK, and that was a sight he never wanted Lorraine to see.

"Daddy, you n-never play anymor-"

"L-Lorraine...GOOOO!" Bruce Yelled. As he could feel himself turning to the HULK he hit the emergency code green button which sounded a loud alarm through the whole HQ.

"GO LORRAINE!" He yelled again, this time sounding more like HULK. By this point Lorraine was in tears and didn't know what she was going to do.

"Want my Daddy!" She yelled at what appeared to be a big monster in her sight. All the Avengers nearby arrived to the lab and made it a Team work effort to get rid of HULK while disposing of Lorraine as well so that she couldn't See Bruce's Transformation.

Steve, Natasha and Tony were already on the job.

"Steve, get Lorraine now! He'll kill her!" Natasha said. Steve quickly grabbed her out the way and took her as far away from everything as possible, while Tony and Nat worked on getting Bruce back to Bruce.

"Hey, it's okay, Uncle Steve is here. Tell me what happened." He says trying to get an idea of what caused Bruce to get green.

"W-Was asking my daddy when we were going to play, and the mean Monster take him away from me and say to go away." She says crying harder. Steve and everyone who knew Bruce knew that if there was anything that caused him to stress it would be the stressful work he does, accompanied by single handedly caring for his baby.

"Uncle Steve where my Daddy?" She asked still in tears.

"Where my daddy?" She asked again. "W-Want m-my daddy..." she said still hyperventilating.

"It's okay Rain...we'll find Daddy..." he said, taking Lorraine off his lap after feeling something wet.

"Oh no...Are you wearing a pull up?" Steve asked her. She shook her head no and looked at the ground.