The three boys opened their eyes and faced each other. They looked quite shocked.

"Can you tell each other about your selfs?" Taeil asked.

"Yeah. Hi! I'm Choi Beomgyu, I'm 19.. and my best friend is called Taehyun!" Beomgyu smiled at the other two.

"I'm-" Soobin started before Yeonjun spoke.

"I'm Choi Yeonjun, nice to meet you. I'm 20, the oldest one here by the way, and my best friends are San and Wooyoung." He smiled widely.

He waited for Soobin to start, and then everyone turned to him.

"I'm...." He quietly said.

"Choi Soobin, 19." He quickly said.

"Um okay." Yeonjun said.

Beomgyu's Thoughts

"Not gonna lie, Yeonjun looks like a self absorbed person, although I can't judge a book by its cover, I think he will be bossy. For Soobin, he seems like a socially Challenged dude, self reserved and shy, but also gives this mature and responsible leader vibe." Beomgyu spoke.

Yeonjun's Thoughts

"I don't think this went too well. Beomgyu seems too confident and smug, while Soobin looks like a total loser and is not good at socializing." Yeonjun said.

Soobin's Thoughts

"I'm... I messed up. I could have done better. But Beomgyu seems super friendly, but Yeonjun didn't even turn to give me a 2nd state and interrupted me when I was going to begin speaking.... He's really rude." Soobin said.

"So guys, I will leave you at the dorm and will give you guys your rooms. Two of you will share a room." Taeil explained.

Beomgyu's thoughts

"When he said that, I was a bit scared. What if they were creeps and I had no privacy?" Beomgyu said

Yeonjun's thoughts

"Wow, so now I might have to share a room with someone I just met?"

Soobin's thoughts

"Yeonjun looks super disgusted. I honestly see nothing wrong, it's not like we're going to give him lice or a deadly virus." Soobin spoke.

When the boys arrived at the dorm, Taeil dropped them and the camera crew off.
The dorm was pretty, two rooms, a large living room, a small but nice kitchen, a big backyard with a pool and 4 bathrooms.

"So..." Beomgyu said.
"Who's sharing the room?"

"I am older and I need my privacy." Yeonjun said.

"Well I'm a bit shy and I wouldn't like to share my room with someone who I barely know." Soobin admitted.

"Well I'm the youngest and I am growing up and I need my space." Beomgyu said.

"What now? I don't want to share a room with any of you." Yeonjun said.

That sounded friendlier and less offensive in my head....

"Why? It's not like we are going to give you a virus." Soobin said.

"It's not that, it's just I want to get to know you better before I get close to you. All I know are your names and ages!" Yeonjun said.

"Yeah but...." Soobin said.

"Let's rock paper scissors it." Beomgyu finally said.

"Rock, Paper SCISSORS!" All of them said.