Chapter 62

3rd Person's pov

"Kuro, Wake up. Breakfast is ready." Mahiru said.

"hmm~ Too sleepy." Kuro said as he was still laying on the bed.

Mahiru sigh. He walk near Kuro and gave him a Kiss. Kuro's eyes open wide.

Mahiru withdraw and smile. "Now that your awake you should eat your breakfast before it got cold." Mahiru said.

"Menduksei..." Kuro said as he sat up.

But deep Inside Kuro felt how his lover had very soft and warm lips. He doesn't mind waking up early in the morning with that kind of method.

"Then hurry up get out of the bed. Your not gonna fix it anyway." Mahiru said.

Kuro sigh and got out of the bed. "Your too much of a clean freak." Kuro said.

"And your a neet!" Mahiru argued.

Kuro sigh lazily and walk outside of the room while Mahiru fix the bed.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

During breakfast.

"Hm... mahiru. Since when did you learn how to cook?" Kuro said.

"I guessed when I was 7 or 8. Mom I mean Maki-san, and I love doing house hold together." Mahiru said.

"I see. About your real parents. Don't you remember them?" Kuro said.

"Not really. I only remember the day they died and how they died. Afterall, I witness how that man killedthem." Mahiru said sadly.

He wishes to at least know his true parents.

"I'm sure they are good" Kuro said.

"How can you tell?" Mahiru said.

"Your they're son right? So, they are good. Afterall, your more than a good person." Kuro said.

"Thats sweet of you to say something like that. Thanks." Mahiru said and smile.

Kuro look away, and blush feeling happy seeing that smile.

"Kuro, Do you regret that you have met me?" Mahiru said.

Kuro was surprised with that question. Funny thats the same question he asked Mahiru when they finally made the full contract.

But Kuro knows he never hated meeting this beloved person infront of him.

He knows it deep inside of him.

If ever he was thankful meeting such a lovable person.

This person show him what world outside of what he had know is. Mahiru showed him how to live in the present and choose his own future rather than living in the past.

Mahiru is everything to Kuro.

"I don't. If I didn't met you I guessed I'll keep running from the mistake that I did and don't have the guts to face them. Afterall, thats what am I doing for all these years. I keep running away refusing to faced them. But, when you found me. I ended up stop running away and face them and it turn out well I guessed. Thank you for that. Actually, there a lot of things that I want to thank you. Thank you for everything. " Kuro said.

Mahiru was surprised with that and smile.

" I'm glad that your slolwy becoming an expressive person. You usually hide what you felt inside right? I'm. Really happy that you can now say what you felt. " Mahiru said and smile.