Chapter 42

3rd Person's pov

"Ah~ The breeze really felt nice." Koyuki said as he was looking at the sun set.

"Yehey The beach! Finally we could play!" The two twins said.

"Its nice like this, This is heaven." Lily said happily as he was already wearing just short. The sun is still up but its not too hot and not too bright for him to turn into a butterfly.

"Damn, He really look like a prince Charming." Ryusei said.

"His skin so white." Koyuki said.

"Ahm... Hello?" A girl approach Lily.

"Hi There." Another girl said

"You really look hansome. Are you some kind of model?" Another girl said.

"Hello ladies." Lily said and smile at them.

The ladies suddenly scream. 😍😍😍

And Lily was surrounded by Ladies suddenly.

"See, I told you that his gonna be a popular." Ryusei said.

"He can be a famous model you know. A very gorgeous one." Koyuki said.

"That damn Butterfly!💢" Misono said irritated.

"Oh, Come on Misono-chan. We came here to have fun so lets go!" Koyuki said and grab Misono and Ryusei followed behind with Sakuya too.

They started to play on the water together with the kids.

Lily saw that his eve was enjoying the fun.

"I'm sorry Ladies, But today I can't entertain you. I'll be having some fun with my friends." Lily said and wink at them.

All the ladies scream and had a nose bleed and Lily had a chance to flea from the scene and went to his eve.

They actually have fun.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Kuro on the other hand sat down on the sand. His Feet was stretch to the ocean where the waves can touch them. It felt nice, he could just sleep right here in this moment.

"Its beautiful right?" Mahiru said as he sat down next to Kuro.

"Hah?" Kuro said and look at his Eve.

"The Sun set. Its beautiful right?" Mahiru said.

Kuro look Infront of him and it was a beautiful scene that he ever saw in his whole immortal life. The sun was orange and half of it was at the end already, the sky was Half orange and half blue like black and the stars was already shining. This scene was reflected on the beautiful beach that was infront of Kuro, Waves hitting his feet.