Chapter 44

3rd Person's pov

Mahiru and Kuro then reach the Park.

"Maybe we should just wait here for Misono. He said that his on his way anyway." Mahiru said as he decided to sit on the bench, under the tree.

"that Chibi-chan has a nerve to make us wait. Its too hot and troublesome~" The lazy cat complained who was on Mahiru's shoulder.

"Well, We can't help it. We were closer to the park than him." Mahiru said.

"Menduksei..." Kuro said lazily.

It was silent after.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>....

But some minutes later.

"Mahiru and the sloth." Mahiru look who called him and saw Mikuni.

"Ah! Mikuni-san." Mahiru said.

"I guessed My little brother invited you too." Mikuni said.

"Yeah, He said you had af-" Mahiru said but he was cut off when Mikuni shut him.

"Shhhh 🤫 Lets talk it back in my place." Mikuni said.

"Okay." Mahiru said and Mikuni sat down next to him.

"How have you been?" Mikuni asked.

"I'm doing very well actually." Mahiru said.

"Did you regain your memories then?" Mikuni asked.

"Not at all. I didn't have any dreams either or anything." Mahiru said.

"Then how can you trust those people around you easily? For example that sloth?" Mikuni said and point at the black cat on Mahiru's shoulder.

"I don't know, I just trust him. I believe Kuro and I were close before, Lily-san even said that were close as lovers." Mahiru said.

"Oi! Mahiru, You shouldn't really tell him that! Its too troublesome..." Kuro said.

"Even we are... That before you lost your memories..." Kuro thought.

"Hm? But I just did." Mahiru said.

"Menduksei..." Kuro said.

"In that case, Why don't you two become one? You guys are that close to each other right?" Mikuni said and smile.

Mahiru blush and Kuro hide his face on Mahiru's neck.

"Ahm... Ah... That... Is... Ah..." Mahiru said nervously.

"Ah! Mahi-chan!" Koyuki called.

"Ah, Koyuki. What are you doing here?" Mahiru said. "Thanks Koyuki that you showed up! Your a life saver!" Mahiru thought.

"Ah, I was going to Ryu-chan's house. Wanna come?" Koyuki said.

"Not today, I have some important things to do." Mahiru said.