Chapter 58

3rd Person's pov

Mahiru felt a sting of pain from his chest and from his head. He grip his shirt in part of his chest and he feeling the pain, as he just saw a flashback.

He collapse to his knees and felt weak.

Of all the timing. Why now?

In a situation like this...

"Perfect timing." The man said and shoot a bullet at Mahiru's direction.

"MAHIRU!" kUro said.

Mahiru was surprised to see that the bullet was coming at him in a fast speed, but

CLANG!

The bullet was suddenly cut into two.

Mahiru was surprised and look at the person who cut the bullet into two, who is now standing infront of him while holding a Katana.

"Its nice to see you again...." The man said and gave a smile to Mahiru.

"Shirota, Mahiru..." The man said.

Mahiru look at the man confused. "Who are you?" Mahiru asked.

"How Mean of You! Do you really hate me that much!? WAHHH That hurts..." The man said and cried with anime tears on him in a childlish way.

"I really don't know you sorry."Mahiru said.

The man was suddenly disappointed.

" I see. " The man said and cried sadly.

" Hey! Its not the time to act Childlish Tsubaki! " Sakuya yelled.

Yes the man earlier who just slice the bullet into two was Tsubaki.

" Oh~ My dear Saku-chan. Long time no see~ How are you doing~? Doing good~? " Tsubaki asked Sakuya with a playful smile.

" DAMN your still annoying 💢" Sakuya said but he groan in pain after that.

"Who is he?" Ryusei said.

"My master. Tsubaki." Sakuya said.

"Heh!? His your master!?" Koyuki and Ryusei said surprised.

"So this is Sakuya's master. The 8th Servamp. Servamp of Melancholy: Who is coming or Tsubaki for short."Mahiru thought.

" Damn you! You disappeared who knows where and you suddenly showed out of nowhere! Tsk, I'll destroy you this instant." The man said and loaded his gun with another bullets and Tsubaki quickly knows that bullet.

He then jump near where Kuro is and free his brother.

" As much as I want you dead, You dying like this isn't interesting at all. " Tsubaki said and gave a smirk to Kuro.

"The thing that he just loaded can kill a subclass. But I still don't know if it can kill the servamp. I know it since they kidnapped one subclass of Servamp of Wrath: The mother and one Shot its all it needed to kill and turn a subclass into ash neh~." Tsubaki explained and Kuro was surprised to know about that.

" So be careful ne~ (Tsubaki smile sweetly as he tap Kuro's shoulder. But his sweets smile had different meaning) I can't stay longer since My eve would be worried if I'd be missing for some long period of time." Tsubaki said.

Sakuya was surprised when he heard it.

" You... Had... An... Eve...?" Kuro said surprised.

" Yup. See. " Tsubaki said and hanging on his neck was a necklace with a name carved on it.