Chapter 35

3rd Person's pov

Misono!"

Misono snap out and saw Mahiru was calling him with a concern look.

"Huh?"

"I'll been calling you, but it seems you space out. Are you okay?" Mahiru said.

"Sorry." Misono said.

"Its okay, I'm here to listen if your willing to tell." Mahiru said.

"No its fine. What are we talking about again?" Misono said, as he doesn't want to tell Mahiru about what was in his mind just now. He doesn't want to give Mahiru complicated things.

"Well about what your brother said to me." Mahiru said.

"Yeah, Its that what my brother all said?" Misono said.

"No, Thats not it. But before we got there I want to ask you something else." Mahiru said, like he was hesitating.

"Go ahead." Misono said.

"Well, Are you involved... Somehow... As to why I did lost my memories?" Mahiru said.

And Misono was surprised with that.

"Whats make you say that?" Misono said.

"Well, Mikuni-san did mentioned that I should be careful to those people who approach me, including you. Since I can't remember a thing and you guys might have some motives." Mahiru explained.

"What if, I am. What would you do?" Misono said.

"Then I wanted to know the reason why? Did I do something wrong enough for you to wipe my memories like that? Why did you did that? Is it for good or for bad? I just wanted an explanation." Mahiru said.

"Your not gonna get angry or hate me?" Misono said.

"Depends on the reason. If its for a bad reason then, I'll get angry a bit but never hate. Hate is a strong word and action. I might not remember a thing but I know that I'm someone who can't hold a Grudge on someone for the long time. No matter how sinable that person is, if he/she will asked my forgiveness even if he/she isn't gonna asked, I'll just forgive him/her just like that. " Mahiru explained with a sincere a smile.

" Thats your nature, you might lost your memories but thats the only part of yours that won't lost no matter what. " Kuro said seriously.

" Thats one reason I love you. " Kuro thought.

" Your really are a good Kid Mahiru. " Misono said.