Chapter 24

3rd person's pov

Ding

Dong

Ding

Dong

The bell had ring and students were going to school. Each one of them greeted their friends a "Good Morning" and talk about some stuff.

Somewhere inside a building their is a classroom where students chat around in one another specially a specific gree hair student.

"Good Morning Sakuya, Yout staring at the window for A long time, are you wauting for your crush to walk in~?" Ryusei said and teasedSakuya.

"Sakuya-chan is probably inlove~" Koyuki said and smile with sparkling flowers on his back ground.

"No, its not that. The bell already rang and Mahiru isn't here yet." Sakuya said.

"Thats actually odd, Should we call him?" Ryusei said.

"Hmm... We should." Sakuya said.

But they heard the door opened and the teacher walk in.

"This suck, Maybe later." Ryusei said.

"I wonder if he did catch a Cold." Koyuki said.

"Hmm..." Sakuya said and had a worried look on his face.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"His injuries are healing fine and his Vital signs are stable, well except for his heart rate since its really in a Calm phase. Very slow and weak but all in all his okay." A Doctor said as he talk to Misono about Mahiru's condition who he checked earlier.

" Do you know why is he not waking up? " Misono asked.

" Hm... I don't know but maybe its related to a certain Chemical we found in his System. " The Doctor said.

" A certain Chemical?" Misono said.

"Yes, This Chemical is usually used to make the drugs for those people who had mental Illness, maybe thats what altered his brain to command him to wake up. But its okay, Patients like that only sleeps 2-3 days straight." The Doctor said.

"I see, Whoever did this to him made him sure that He'll sleep longer." Misono said and clech his hands.

"Maybe More than sleeping longer. Based from his injuries he was actually tortured, his Physical injuries may heal but his mental capacity may have an painful injuries that we can't heal. You should be ready for it when he wakes up." The Doctor said.

"Tortured?... How can You say Such a thing!?" Misono said a little angry to his family doctor.

"As I said earlier his injuries are results of Physical Abused and that Chemical that I'm talking about its usually used to those people who are victims of  a prostitute and human trafficking." The Doctor said.

"I see." Misono said.

"Then, I have to go. I need to talk to your father with some business matter then go to another patient." The Doctor said.

"Thank You for today." Misono said and bow at the doctor.

"Anytime Little Alicen." The Doctor said and close the door.

Misono sigh tiredly.

"Don't worry Misono, Mahiru-san would wake up soon." Lily said who is standing beside him.

"I know, its just that.... Shirota is really a good friend. I can't believe something like this happened to him." Misono said.

"It could happened to any of the Eves. Its just Mahiru-san is an easy target thats all." Lily said.