"We don't know the reason right now but they erase your memories because they wanted to break your bond with the sloth." Misono said.

"Break The bond?" Mahiru said.

"You see, once the bond between the Eve and the Servamp broke. Both parties will weaken. The Servamp would decreased its power and Eve will slowly take step further and further away from the Servamp. Until the two will be a complete strangers." Misono explained.

" Why do they need to do something like that? " Mahiru asked like it was a bad thing.

"Well, once your out of the way. They could capture the Sloth and do whatever they want to him. But I guess they needed to try harder. " Misono said.

"Why is that?" Mahiru asked.

"Well, you and the sloth seems to have an unbreakable bond. You trust your Servamp and vice versa. Thats what makes the bond stronger." Misono said.

"I see, Speaking of Trust. Mikuni-san did say something about Kuro killed someone before that he shouldn't have. I talk to Kuro about it and it seems to be fine with me." Mahiru said.

"Really?" Misono said, surprised. If it was him, he wouldn't trust a killer that so Easily.

"Yeah, I asked Kuro about what did my past self did, knowing he could be a potential Killer. He reply to me that, I didn't push him away and instead I accept him as he is, and help him accept his mistakes. I admit at first I got a little confused, and doubt Kuro since I can't remember a thing. But when he reply to me in an honest way, those doubts had been forgotten since I know deep down that I trust Kuro and I know he trust me too. My past self did trust him once right? Who says, I can't do it too?. I just lost my memories but that feeling and Instict of mine are still there. " Mahiru explained.

Kuro was surprised with what Mahiru said. He settle his arm on the table and burried his face there to hide his face. He knows that he was feeling happy and flattered with the words that Mahiru just blur out just now about him.

It was heart whelming.

"Menduksei..." Kuro said.

"Kuro Are you okay?" Mahiru said and tap Kuro's shoulder.

"Fine, your just a Troublesome Person... Can't deal..." Kuro said.

"I see, Sorry." Mahiru said and end up patting his Servamps hair.

Kuro felt more happy with that, so he hide his face further in his arm.

" Wow, Your really are a good Kid. Mahiru. "Misono said.

" You think so? " Mahiru said.

" Yes. " Misono said.

" Ah! Look at the time. Would you mind staying for dinner? I'll prepare something. " Mahiru said.

"That would be grateful." Lily said happily.

"Ahm... Lily-san, Your clothes are falling..." Mahiru said as he saw Lily's clothes were falling exposing his whole chest.

"Why You stupid butterfly! Stop stripping!💢" Misono said and smack Lily's head with a book.

"ah.. Sorry..." Lily said.

Mahiru chuckled. He stand up."Well, I'll be making dinner then." Mahiru said.

"Let me help you." Lily said.

"no need, you stay still beside aren't you a guessed of mine?" Mahiru said.

"Still, it would be faster if you have some help." Lily said and stand up.

"That would be nice. Well, okay then." Mahiru said.

And Lily followed him to the Kitchen.

Kuro then lift his face and look at Misono. "Your letting your Servamp act on his own. Thats unlike you." Kuro said.

"Shut up💢." Misono said annoyed but he look at Lily's direction with a concerned eyes.

"I just don't want our bond to be broken. Its almost broken when the time Tsubaki attack and raid the Alicen Mansion, So I'm giving him permission to act on his own if its not gonna harm anyone." Misono said.

"You really change Chibi-chan~" Kuro said.

"You too. Mahiru did change you for the good. I know you trust Mahiru and Mahiru trust you back, I just hope that you won't break that trust." Misono said.

Kuro look down. He knows he won't break that trust but... There he is scared that somehow their bond would be broken somehow.

Afterall, his a useless Servamp. He can't even protect his Eve Properly and let his Eve Kidnapped, tortured and end up losing some memories. Good thing Mahiru is still an optimistic person. The same Mahiru that he knew before, but still...

"Oi! SLOTH!"

Misono throw a book to him and he snap out.

"Meduksei..." Kuro said.

"Your Spacing out!" Misono said.

"Ah... Your such a troublesome person. Can't deal..." Kuro said and went face the T. V and grab his controller and start the game.

_________________________________

Thanks For Reading
Hope you enjoy ☺️☺️