" You think so? " Mahiru said.

"Yes, I'm so glad that you become my friend." Misono said and gave a sincere smile.

"Well I'm glad that your my friend too Misono."Mahiru said with a smile.

" But tell me, Are you really involved? 😞" Mahiru said worriedly. He doesn't really think that Misono is involved somehow but, if he is then he just wanted to know the reason.

" No I wasn't involved. It was a member of C3 who kidnapped you and erase your memories. " Misono said.

" C3? " Mahiru asked.

"C3 is an organization that go against the Servamp and Their Subclasses." Misono said.

"I see, but whats a Subclasses?" Mahiru said.

"There are 8 servamps right?" Misono said.

"Yeah, thats what you told me." Mahiru said.

"Then each Servamps have its own Subclasses. Servamps can turn humans to Vampire and those Vampires are the underlings of the certain Servamp who turn them." Misono explained.

"Oh~ So thats how it is." Mahiru said.

"that Broccoli head is a subclass of the 8th Servamp. The Servamp of Melancholy: Who is coming or Tsubaki. Such a troublesome person he is... " Kuro said.

"I see. So sakuya is a subclass. Does Kuro had any Subclasses?" Mahiru asked his Servamp.

"No, Its too troublesome to make one..." Kuro said.

"I see." Mahiru said.

"In all, the Sloths is the only one who doesn't have a Subclass. All of the Servamp had one." Misono said.

"Even Lily-san?" Mahiru said.

"Yes. Most of his Subclass are working for me back at the mansion." Misono said.

"Heh... Are all the Servamp have their own Eves too? " Mahiru said.

"Tsubaki doesn't have currently an Eve, as far we know since the last time we saw him. " Misono said.

"Last time?" Mahiru said.

"The meeting Tsubaki isn't really pleasant. Just like the Sloths said he was a very troublesome Servamp." Misono said.

"I see... Lets go back to as to why C3 right? Why do they kidnapped me and went through to erase my memories? " Mahiru said.