12

"Seriously Jezio?" Mira crosses her arms and leans her hip against the doorframe to Jezio's room. She opened his door to find him quietly sleeping on his belly with a cushion over his head as if to dull the world out around him. Not to mention how awful the room stank — a mix between rum and morning breathe, as well as stinky feet. She noticed that for some reason a boy's room always smelled of feet. And for girls — just morning breathe.

His sheets are more tousled than Adelaide's wardrobe she immediately noted when she opened his door.

She saunters over to him and roughly snatches the pillow away from him, coming face to face with his curtain of hair hiding his face.

She flicks his hair away and pokes his cheek. "Jezio! Get up! I can't believe you're still sleeping."

He groans, opening his eyes to half moons and closing them again, "Go away. I'm not doing anything today."

She frowns and wrinkles her nose, "Why does it smell so bad in here? And yes you are getting up. Now. We promised Adelaide and the others we'd meet up for lunch at the bakeries."

That woke him up, he removes his tangled sheets from between his legs and stands up in his grey breeches, his chest completely bare, marks from the wrinkled sheets etched onto it. He runs his fingers through his tousled hair in order to tame it, but the angry strands refuses to be put down without a brush, and stands  even more erect than ever.

He sighs and says groggily, "I didn't say I would come to lunch Mira. I'm staying in today. Send my apologies."

With that he sluggishly walks to the door leading to the small privy and he leaves the door ajar.

Mira; not at all happy with his attitude sits on his messy bed facing the door to the room he is currently in and pipes up with her arms crossed,"No. No Jezio I will not do that, you've been so distant to us all. Hell you left the festival just to be with your Cary."

She knows he wouldn't know who Cary is. Well he does. But not the name. Since he left the festival last, Mira has given herself to the arms of an extremely handsome and muscled man close to the Crystal Waters and would of gone further than kissing if he hadn't stopped her.

It started with dancing too sensually in front of the huge bonfire, even catching the attention of others who stopped their grinding and humping to gawk at them. She would of felt embarrassed if she hadn't chugged down at least four ales with him before they danced. After that it got heated. Very heated. Her skin was on fire and she was burning for him on the inside she also vaguely remembers how the rough texture of the wall behind her, cooled her hot body, where he pushed her against it and how he sweetly kissed her over and over again. It was there where he stopped, said he had to check on something and never came back again.

She walked after him back to the edge of the festival, and was about to snap at him for leaving her hot and bothered but she lost him in the sea of villagers. There were just too many to possibly find him.

It was until she heard shouts and groans coming from the Crystal Waters, that she bloody saw the guy again. In casual clothes, but it was without a doubt that he was with the guards. He worked for the Elemental. They seemed to be searching for something, she didn't know what. But she kept her place hidden in the shadows away from their eyes.

The only big thing that caught her eye however, was how Jezio was having his way with Cary against the wall in a darkened corridor. She couldn't clearly see if it was Cary, but judging from her clothing and the hood pulled low she could without a doubt know for certain that it was Cary. The guards couldn't have seen them that's how well they were hidden. But from the angle Mira was in, she could clearly see the silhouettes of their figures.

 Scorchedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें