#23: How Shehnaaz recovered?

"No! She came along with me." I chuckled remembering the incident. 

### Past ###

It was night and Sana was cuddling into me, like always. I was putting words together, how to frame it into sentences? I needed to put in such a way that she gets convinced, which seemed next to impossible. 

I slowly caressed her hair, "sweetheart I need to tell you something." She raised her head on listening to it. Her innocent eyes staring into my nervous one. "Baby, I will have to attend a meeting in Delhi so I will have to leave tomorrow. You should stay with Sara and mom." I put it in the best way possible. 

"No you won't go anywhere," she cuddled more into me on listening to it. Hiding her face into my chest, her arms tightened around my shoulder as if just holding me close to herself. 

"Sweetheart, try to understand, I will have to leave. You can watch films with Sara and mom will make delicious food for you. You love food made by her, right? You told me." I was trying hard to convince her up. 

"I don't want food nor I want to watch the film. I just want you." She whimpered, I just caressed her hair. Thought it was better to stay mum, she was adamant to listen to me. She soon drifts into a deep slumber, I tried to lose her grip but it was tight enough. I gave a peck on her forehead, why was she so stubborn? 

I brushed off the hair from her face and planted a kiss on her nose. She made some faces even in her sleep as she felt a ticklish feeling. I bite my lower lip with my teeth to suppress my laugh. She looked so adorable. 

//

The next day, I got up early and had all set to leave. The only work left was to convinced Sana, I had called Sara for it. As she could put it in a better way, as she was experienced enough how to handle such a situation. 

"Sara, what took you..." I trailed off, her face had turned pale. She had a dark circle around her eyes, she was avoiding eye contact from me. "Are you fine? What you have made of yourself?" I hold her shoulder, forcing her to look at me. 

"Nothing... I turned out busy so deprived of sleep." She gave an excuse and diverted her gaze. 

"You're lying! What's the matter?" I persisted her, she gazed at me once. At that moment I saw helplessness underlying in it. That confirmed to me that she was in a mess but soon she faked a smile. 

"I am fine, Sid. What will be the matter with me?" She looked away, "Sana how are you?" She was trying to change the topic. I didn't let her leave. 

"I want my answers," I growled at her.

"Sara you came," Sana moved towards us and I had to let Sara off. "How much I missed you. Why didn't you come yesterday? You know, Kullu watched a movie with me." Sana was sharing it out with Sara. My gaze fixed on Sara who times and again was glancing at me. 

"Sana baby! Your breakfast is ready." The maid called her out and Sana moved from there. 

I was again going to start with my interrogation when Sara halt me. "Sid we can talk about me some other days. You just tell me why you called and told its urgent?" She questioned getting curious. 

I let out of frustrated breathe, "I need to attend a meeting in Delhi for that I will have to leave today. Sana is not ready to listen so I need your help." It stunned her and I got perplexed seeing her reaction. What was wrong with her? 

"Why you need to go? I mean... why don't you send Kiran? She needs you, Sid." Coming something like this from Sara was exceptional. She knew how professional, I was. She never questioned or stopped me before attending any meeting.