#16: This separation is forever?

"You deserve it," I spoke brutally, Sara narrowed her eyes. 

"Then what happened?" Preeti di prompted me to carry on with the past. Neetu di and Sara too kept quiet so I could continue. 

"Then..." with that, I again started narrating my past. 

### Past ###

I had been sleeping peacefully in my bed when I felt a soft touch. Someone was stroking my hair, that touch made me smile in delight. I slowly opened my eyes, rubbing it. Sana was sitting beside me, grinning. How come she got up so early? 

"Baby you wake up?" I asked her out, sitting up. She nodded her head vigorously, she was excited about something. "What's the matter, sweetheart? You seems excited." I was curious to know the reason behind her excitement that she woke up  before him. 

"Sara is going to make me watch one more movie, she promised me yesterday." Sana beamed, saying it. 

 It terrified me, another movie which means, "No!" I yelled. "You're not watching any movie, not with Sara for sure." I restricted for which Sana gave me sullen expression. 

"Why?" She scowled. 

"Because such movies should not be watched by kids. As kids should watch cartoons." I tried to convince her but she frowned at me. 

"I am not a kid, cutie says I am twenty-five years old girl." She wailed,  moving out the room. 

"Moti! Stop! At least brush your teeth." I called her out, she turned and gave me an embarrassed smile. 

"I forgot about it" she sounded embarrassed, "but I will watch the movie." Ms. stubborn spoke. I narrowed my eyes at her, moving out of the bed. 

//

As we descended downstairs, we heard some gossips going on and I knew Sara was already present. She was talking with the maid, as her eyes landed on Sana she beamed. Sana too got out of the grip I had on her hand and rushed towards Sara. They had developed a good bonding and I hate to admit that I felt the pitch of jealously on seeing it. 

"Sara today which movie are we going to watch?" Sana jumped in excitement seeing her, and was eager to know about the movie.

"You're not watching any movie, not especially with Sara." That made Sara to get astonished, while Sana  grimaced.

"What you mean?" Sara faked an innocent look. 

"So you don't know what I meant? Sara ki Bacchi," with my every step towards them she was moving back. 

"I seriously don't know what you mean, Sid. What had I done, for you to get so infuriated at me." Sara stared at me been alarmed. 

"Who made Sana watch Titanic and leave it, what did you said to her that we wish good night by kissing?" I was exasperated at her.

"What else I could tell her?" By now she had moved out of the mansion and I was chasing her. "She was asking me what were they doing, her eyes wide staring at the screen. She was looking so innocent," Sara chuckled, I could imagine how cute she might be looking at that moment. "I had no other option than to give this excuse, I couldn't tell her that they were kissing she would have asked me more questions." Sara shrugged her shoulder. 

"To escape from the question you gave her the wrong information. You know what she did last night, she..." I was going to blurt it out but seeing Sara's mischievous face, I backed off. 

"What she did?" She paused for a second as the thought popped in her mind. "Don't tell me she kissed you?" Finding no respond from me, she laughed out loud. "What the! She kissed you, hahaha... I can't believe it. Finally, Sid had his first kiss! I will have to share it with di, how happy they will get, that..." I didn't give her chance to continue and pushed her on the ground. "Sid, what are you doing?" She was startled, as she was on the ground in a minute and covered up with mud.