Epilogue

The room was filled with darkness. Not a hint of rays passing through it. That had been the life of Mrs. Sana Siddharth Shukla. She was engrossed in writing something, at that minute there was a knock on the door.

She looked away at the person, "Sana dinner is ready." Sara stood on the door, eyes staring at Sana in concern.

"Coming! Few words more and my novel will be done." Informed Sana, which compelled Sara to walk inside.

"The novel of your life, your love, your Siddharth!" She was staring at the book in her hand, "how well had you explained each emotion of him." She paused, her eyes turning moist. "A love like yours was beyond world acceptance. Something like...."

"Restraint love," Sana completed for her. "The one which faith compelled us to control, neither Kullu nor I was allowed to express it. Even after been close beside each other." Voiced Sana, pulling her tears back.

"The news was so heartbreaking! Sid left us..."

"Only to bring me back," a shattering truth.

"Only if he knew... That could bring you back, he might have done it long back." Spoke Sara, showing confidence in Siddharth's love.

"Why he loved me so much?" Remembering those devastating events of her life. "At those crucial events, his concern was my wellbeing."

"Same way, you decided to end your life years back. On knowing he had met with an accident and was no more... that news broken to you by Shefali. Wasn't it a foolish step taken?" Sara questioned her, Sana stared at the photo kept on her table.

The one she glanced, each time she wrote those moments down in her book. His presence through the picture had been a motivator to her, she had felt his presence during the entire journey of putting the emotions down on the book. The decision of noting it down as a novel only helped her to get to understand his feeling in  true sense.

Each member of the family had helped her in executing it. She stared at the picture on the table. She had decided to make it a cover, he staring at her. The love was radiated from his eyes, while she wasn't aware. He loved her more than she did!

"I haven't thought a day would come when I would get the double amount of love from that guy. The guy who was my crush, my first love. I was ignored by him but in the end... He loved me more than I did." She brushed off the tears, Sara pressed her shoulder.

"Sid isn't liking your tears. And is jealous of me..." Through she was trying to keep it in a fun way but ended with tears bursting from it.

"You should be comforting me," stood from the chair. Sana pulled her in a hug, "he is always beside me... Always..." Staring at her written book.

#####

They sat at the dining table, everyone was present except Raghav. Sana got the chair next to Shehnaaz. After such a devastating incident, Raghav never thought of walking back to Canada.

Mr. Gill hadn't brought the topic either. "So... We are going to have one more wedding in our house." Cheered Neetu di in happiness.

"Sara is soon going to end up with Shehbaaz." Teased Shehnaaz, "I don't get what you liked in Baaz?" Shook her head, turning Sara to turn pink.

"Bhabhi! Stop teasing me..." Turning pink with each second, others laughed at her reaction.

"Not so soon! You had troubled us a lot..." Playing the revenge game spoke Raghav, entering with a kid of five years. He was carrying his bag, the tie was making him look cute. He was fond of ties, even in intuition classes he wore it.