#20: Come, sweetheart,

That made Raghav stare at me been baffled. His face made me acknowledged what I uttered, why did I always land myself in such blunder? I cursed myself, signed.  I looked at Raghav who was giving me a wary look. 

"meant I ..." I strumbled feeling anxious. 

"I know what you meant, you meant why our choices are the same?" He spoke made me sign in relief. "But our choices do vary like you liked this simple one but my eyes got caught by the elegant one." He winked, pointing at the difference in our choice of clothes. My face turned grim, with the thought why didn't we had the same thinking when it came to our life partner.

"I need some fresh air, will just come." I walked out of the shop. I was feeling overwhelmed, the realization that I envy my buddy, my Raghav. I removed the cigarettes in my pocket, please I needed peace! This cigarettes too makes me remember her, what was she even? Who didn't leave my thought even for a second? 

### Past ###

After buying the yellow dress, I moved out of the shop. Driving off to the hospital, the sixth day and I landed back into the hospital, though the scenarios were different. Just six days and she had built a strong place in my heart, her detachment did make me realize that she had turned into my addiction.

 I realized it when last night I was not able to get any sleep, with she not cuddling into me. When even trying hard to focus on work, I was not able. I always was a person who skipped everything when I was engrossed in work but her thought didn't escape from my mind. Last night when mom told me to resist smoking, that was the moment I discovered how in those five days I had hardly smoked. The addiction which I wanted to conquer from so many years but never could and she unknowingly made me overcome it. 

I grinned, I was altering and altering for good! I halt the car in the parking lot. Walked out of it towards the building. That bag in my hand, which I wanted to gift Sana. I stood in front of the receptionist counter. 

"Sir, how can I help you?" The guy had a professional smile. 

"I need information about a patient, which doctor Sara brought. The patient is mentally unfit." I inquired, the person looked at me, perplexed. 

"I am least aware of it but still I will give it a check." That made me dazed, he glanced at the computer before him. Scrolling down the list, "when was the patient brought, sir?" He asked. 

"Yesterday..."

"I am afraid sir, there is no mention of any such patient. If you want, should I ask it out?" He questioned for which I denied. 

"No need! I will see to it, did the doctor arrived?" I inquired, as I wanted to meet Sara. I wanted to know what she was concealing? Where was Sana?

"No sir, she is on a leave." He informed, which turned me more suspicious. 

I rushed out of the hospital, dialing Sara's number she was still not picking it up. I knew where she was! She had planned all this, to turn me restless. She knew me so well that, she could predict my step. She knew that my devastated state will land me to mom. She also knew that I will turn over here to have a glimpse of Sana. I shook my head, finally driving to the right place.

My mansion where Sana was from the last twenty-four hours. Sara really played a masterstroke, trapping me in her plan and also making me realize how much Sana's presence held important in my life. 

The moment I opened the door of my mansion, I saw her sitting on the dining chair. She was eating chocolate along with making her cheeks, lip, nose to taste it. She was whining on something said by Sara.