#22: No! She came along with me.

"She did!" Sara blurted out, which made Neetu di and Preeti di to give her a skeptical look. 

"What you mean by she did? Did she saw the ring?" Preeti di interrogated. 

"I... that... I mean..." Sara strumbled, staring at me for help. She did the blunder and wanted me to cover it up. 

"Di, she meant that moti would love it. Am I right, Sara?" I glared her while Sara nodded her head vigorously in agreement. 

"Why I am feeling that you too are withholding something?" Neetu di raised a brow, keeping the ring box on the table. 

"I had sensed it the time we entered here. These two are hiding something and to my astonishment mom too is aware of it." Preeti skeptical look fixed on Sara, they both were targeting Sara to let her spill the beans. 

"Di it's nothing like that." I opened my mouth but Preeti di signaled me to stop and I kept quiet. 

"Sara" She prompted her to speak and unfortunately, Sara blurted out. 

"Shehnaaz is only moti." The statement flabbergasted them.

"What? Did you just say that Shehnaaz the one who is going to marry Raghav is moti? The girl whom Siddharth and Raghav fall for is the same." Neetu di was the first one to come out of the shock. 

"Wait! How can... I mean..." Preeti di got dazed after listening to the biggest truth of my life. 

"Let me try to understand, that means. But how?" Neetu di was baffled. 

"I will tell you both everything but I need a promise that these things will be between us. I don't want Raghav to even get the least clue about it." I found my both sisters, staring at me with admiration. 

"We are proud that you're our brother, Sid." Preeti di had that pride on her face saying it out. I just diverted my gaze, I didn't want to turn emotional in front of them. 

### Past ###

As I moved upstairs, I found Sana nowhere. I got perplexed as I knocked on the washroom and opened the door. I found Sana standing there with a razor in her hand, she was beaming. 

"What are you doing with my razor?" I questioned her. 

"I want it to give to you, remove this." She pointed at my beard, "I don't like it." She gazed at my beard with a nasty look. She hates my beard! I chuckled at that thought. 

"Why you hate it?" I inquired. 

"It hurts me while cuddling with you in sleep." She grumbled and couldn't help but laugh out loud on listening to it. 

I took the razor from her hand, "I will." She grinned and with that left the washroom. 

And soon after getting ready, I made my way towards the office. Cleaning shave as Sana wanted it. While moving out, I saw Sana enjoying with mom. She would easily bond with anyone. 

### 

"Wait? How did mom reach there? That means mom too knew that Shehnaaz is the girl..." Neetu di trailed off. 

I just gave a slight nod, "Neetu don't interrupt. Sid, you carry on." Preeti di urged me to continue. 

###

And soon I was engrossed in my work, in the office. Knowing that Sana was safe with mom, Kiran persisted so I confessed the reason behind me denying to attend the meeting but I didn't give in. 

During the lunch break when I was still busy in the meeting along with the clients. 

"So the designs..." I was interrupted by Simran. I glared at her when I found her in the conference room. "Simran! You know I don't like disturbance." I scowled at her.