Chapter 40 | Blades of Red

Start from the beginning

"Just stay down and try not to move, we'll be back soon." Your father assures, placing his hand on your forehead.

"What are you going to do when we get back?" You ask quietly, shutting your eyes.

He sighed. "I don't know. But I must inform the council that it is indeed Maul who is alive. And that him and his brother are a great threat."

You accept that in order for the safety of the galaxy, your father would be willing to speak with the council again. You just lay back and shut your eyes. Enjoying the feeling of your fathers hands as he slowly starts to rub up and down. It reassured you that you were in safe hands.

~

"Who are you? What are you doing? You don't have permission to land here!" An angry Commander Fox yelled.

"I am Obi-wan Kenobi. I know I am not a Jedi anymore but General Kryze is badly hurt and he needs medical attention." Obi-wan pleads, yelling down the intercom as the small brown cockpit slowly edges closer to the Jedi temple.

When (y/n), Ventress and Obi-wan arrived on Coruscant, Ventress was quick to jump out of the ship when she could. She wouldn't let herself get even near the Jedi temple. And as for (y/n). He has been peacefully resting on the ground.

"You have been granted permission to land." Fox remarks plainly.

The small cockpit floats down and lands inside the hanger where a dozen of clone guard are waiting. They immediately take (y/n) from the cockpit to the medical bay aboard a hovering stretcher, leaving Obi-wan by himself in a place he used to call home.

"We'll take it from here Obi-wan Kenobi. Unfortunately we cannot grant you entry unless a council member gives you permission." Fox informs an uncomfortable Obi-wan.

He nods in understanding. "Would you be able to contact them to let them know I am here?"

"I can do that." Fox replies.

~

"Good afternoon Obi-wan." Master Plo Koon greets his close friend.

"Greetings Master Plo." Obi-wan replied, quite happy to see a familiar face. Obi-wan was standing in front of the entry door to the temple where two guards stood on either side.

"Guards, he has been requested by the council to speak with them, you may let him in." Master Plo informs the two guards. They nod and step aside.

"The council is awaiting your presence Obi-wan." Master Plo informed Obi-wan, who was looking around the temple, having been absent for quite some time.

"Now I must say a quick goodbye my friend. As I must be checking on (y/n)'s condition." Master Plo politely says.

"Please, keep me updated." Obi-wan replies.

"Of course."

Ahsoka POV

I'm running through the halls towards the medical bay. Master Plo just called me to inform that (y/n) was there. I'm unsure why he thought to contact me, but that doesn't matter right now.

I arrive at the medical bay, sliding through the entrance. And I see (y/n) laying asleep peacefully underneath some white sheets. As I calm myself down and approach him with Master Plo beside him, I can hear the heart monitor beep every second or so, which is very relieving to hear.

"Good morning Master Plo. Is (y/n) all right?" I ask quickly.

"He will be fine. But the medical droids informed me that they will need to perform surgery on his wounds. He appears to have lightsaber wounds, though not cutting very deep." I look at (y/n) and his wounds. This must've been torture. As I look over his wounds, I notice that they were all in the same spots where I felt some pain last night.

I must have been feeling his pain. There's no other explanation.

"You seem confused little Soka. Is there a problem?" Master Plo asked.

"No, it's nothing." I lie.

"(y/n) told me about you and him Ahsoka." He replied instantly. I looked up shamefully at him.

"I understand your situation and am willing to help support the both of you. It's safe to talk to me." Master Plo consoled. I was very thankful that Master Plo took this well. I've known him longer than anyone and I would never want him losing his respect for me.

"Okay, in that case." I start, as I carefully sit on (y/n)'s bed, placing my hands on his covered legs.

"I think (y/n) and I are connected someway in the force."

"What do you mean connected?"

"Last night, I could hear him. I heard his screams and I felt his pain. And now that I see his wounds, I know for certain that the pain I felt was his. This...This has never happened before." I express.

"Perhaps you two are a dyad in the force. Two, that are one. Maybe the two of you were literally made for each other." Master Plo teases. I let out a laugh and start to gently rub (y/n)'s leg.

"What does that mean?" I beg. I have no knowledge of such bonds or connections through the force.

"I'm afraid I'm not the right person to ask Ahsoka." Master Plo consoles. I look down. There's no one else I can talk to this about.

"Excuse me." A small medical droid pipes up. "But you will need to leave to prepare Padawan (y/n) Kryze for his operations."