Choi Beomgyu

BEOMGYU
Hello. My name is Choi Beomgyu.

At the time I found the poster for The Choi Roommates, I was walking home with my childhood friend, Taehyun Kang.
We talked about random things like pop idols, our classmates and arts. Just our interests.

We stopped by our favorite coffee shop, Kim's Coffee, to rest, when Taehyun pointed at something behind me.

"Yo, Beomgyu , isn't that your NCT bias?" He asked as he took a sip from his coffee.

It was a poster with Moon Taeil on it.
We got up and checked it out.

"Hello. It's me, Moon Taeil. NCT 127's Eldest Member. As you all know, I have directed the drama "Coffee Break" back in 2019. Ever since then I've been like damn, I want a reality show. So I am doing one." Beomgyu read "The Choi Roommates. A reality show where three guys last named Choi participate and live together for 5 months to see their chemistry. Must be 15-20."

"Yo Beom, you're the perfect match. You're a Choi and you're 19." Taehyun said, sipping his coffee. "And you're handsome, so a plus."

"You, Kang Taehyun, think IM handsome?Beomgyu asked in a teasing tone. Never thought Taehyuns narcissistic self would admit that. But it made Beomgyu feel flustered.

"Yeah." Taehyun said, as if it was nothing. Well, maybe it was nothing to him. But Beomgyu had a crush on him, so it was like, something huge.

"No homo." He said, setting his coffee down for once. Beomgyu fell out of his imagination of thousands of possibilities, and smiled cheekily. What did he expect?

"Of course," Beomgyu huffed. "I'll try out. It sounds fun."

That afternoon after Beomgyu finished his homework and his usual routine, he showered and dressed up well for the audition.

"Where are you going dressed up so nicely? Did Taehyun finally ask you on a date?" His mother asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Moooooom! You know Taehyun and me aren't like that...!" Beomgyu blushed.

"And I'm Queen Elizabeth the II and Barack Obama's long lost daughter." She scoffed.

Beomgyu simply walked away before things got any worse. His mom was a nightmare.

"Use a condom!" She yelled.
All Beomgyu responded with was a huge eye roll and a departure from the Choi Province.

As Beomgyu arrived on his bike to the SM entertainment building, where it was crowded with auditioning people and NCTzens who came to just get a glimpse of NCT.

Beomgyu walked right past the crowd of NCTzens and went to the counter where there was a lady along with a small bunch of auditioners.

"Hello sir. Are you here for Choi Roommates?" She asked.

Beomgyu nodded in response.

"Name?"
"Choi Beomgyu"
"Age?"
"19"
"You may pass." She said giving him a sticker with the number 67 on it.

He stuck it on his jacket and walked to the auditioning room, where he saw Taeil and Haechan sitting on a table while sipping tea and eating Tostitos.

"Oh! A applicant!" Taeil said throwing his drink on Haechan.

"That's the third hoodie Taeil."

"Sorry." he mumbled. He didn't seem sorry at all. "ANYWAYS. Hello, I'm Moon Taeil." Taeil introduced himself, although there was no introduction needed.

"I'm Lee Donghyuck but you already know that." Haechan smiled proudly.
"You areee??"

"I'm Choi Beomgyu! I'm 19 and I would like to be in The Choi Roommates.." He said quietly.

"That's great.Can you show us what you've prepared for us today?"

"Of course...!" Beomgyu smiled.

Beomgyu quickly showed a skit of Taeil's drama "Coffee Break" and danced to BTS' Blood Sweat And Tears.

Taeil and Donghyuck were in utter shock.

"So, when will I get the results?" Beomgyu asked, wiping the sweat off his forehead.

"Well Why wait? You're scouted." Taeil said, smacking the table.

And that's how Beomgyu became part of the cast for the show The Choi Roommates.

"Successful applicant: Choi Beomgyu?!" Taehyun read in surprise.

"You were accepted by THE Moon Tail and Lee Donghyuck?!" Taehyun asked shocked.

"Yup. Pretty cool huh?" Beomgyu smiled while winking.
"That's fucking sick! No way!" Taehyun smiled.
Taehyun quickly slapped Beomgyus shoulders in excitement. It was so adorable.

"Are you trying to murder me Kang Taehyun?" Beomgyu dramatically said, holding his shoulder.
They laughed and continued talking.

NEWSPAPER FOR SEOUL:

First cast member for the reality show "The Choi Roommates" directed by Moon Taeil confirmed:
His name is Choi Beomgyu of age 19. He got in with doing a quick skit and dancing to the popular song Blood Sweat and Tears.
"He's super cute too. Love him." - Lee Donghyuck, Moon Taeil's band mate and NCT 127's MAKNAE.
"His dance was as good as the Bangtan boys! I was super impressed" - Moon Taeil

Cast;

CHOI BEOMGYU- CHOI #1.

CHOI ?????- CHOI #2

CHOI ?????- CHOI #3

CHOI BEOMGYU'S BEST FRIEND: KANG TAEHYUN

CHOI ????'S BEST FRIEND: ????

CHOI ??????'S BEST FRIEND: ????

Who's the next Choi?

♡ To Be Continue ♡

꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡ author's note ♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱

BYe

(~ ̄³ ̄)~ Disclaimer:
To a young audience, I wouldn't recommend this book because it does infact have mature topics

This book will not be updated too much since I am not having the best life, please understand.

If I don't update the maximum will be about 3 weeks.
Or a month
(I lied I literally go on hiatus more than Dean)
Sorry if that's too long