Epilogue

"Is she asleep already?" Noah whispered peeking from Sydney's shoulder to look at the small angel who looks exactly like her mother with the same red hair.

Sydney only smiled looking at her now seven months old baby girl who seemed to be recovering from her allergic attack just fine. "Already?" Sydney whispered back and looked at the clock that was striking four in the morning.

Walking to her cradle she carefully nestled Shannon before leaning to Noah's arm and stared at her peaceful face.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Sydney whispered and Noah smiled,

"Yea,..." Noah said before placing a kiss on Sydney's forehead.

"Come on, everything is fine," Noah held her hand as they both make their way out.

"Yea, it is,...They love her and they will learn and...listen." Sydney blabbered recalling the event about Amber and Nick giving the baby some peanut cake.

"Yea,...maybe we should look into the options..." Noah said as they get into their room.

"What options? I thought we are not going to talk about it. My kids will stay with me...I don't care."

"It's for their sake,..." Noah tried to convince.

"Mr. Miller, I am very tired,..." Sydney said placing her hands on his shoulders before saying. "...We still have two days until this vacation is over. Let these two days be amazing. We can talk about it...never."

"We are still talking about it," Noah said making Sydney hold him close "Are we?"

"This,...is unfair." Noah's voice came out monotonous.

"Oh honey, everything is fair when it comes to my kids,"

"You are being a kid,...you see,..." Noah was cut off when Sydney pulled him down and took his mouth in hers. The sense of being loved by this strongest woman always got him excited. Holding her close he kissed her back with the same passion while lifting her up in the air.

The day was all sunshine. Kids were running after Jack, the pet dog, Noah got them a few days ago and their private island was blasted with their laughter while Noah and Sydney enjoyed the sun on the recliner placed under an umbrella.

"She is so active today," Noah commented holding Shannon a little up while she cooed sucking on her fist.

"Say dada,..dada,.." Noah asked her while she turned to Sydney and jumped "A A,.."

"Yea, come here,..." Sydney got her in her arms and kissed her plump cheek.

"Adopting Jack was your best decision. They are finally out of their video games and not obsessing over the baby anymore."

"With my IQ there would hardly be anything I can't control..."

"Are you sure?" Sydney cut him off with her eyes focused on his mouth.

"Except you,..." This made Sydney smile and she turned to look at her kids before saying,

"This is all I want. They are happy, healthy, and jumping." Sydney said making Noah caress his forehead.

"Yea, I want them happy too. But..."

"But what?" Sydney asked,

"Nothing...I meant to tell you that Maria is back in the state. She will stay for a few months. I think you should know." Noah said making Sydney only nod. Her smile had disappeared.

"...I have my eyes on them apparently...but you know we can't control everything. And, if you see her or them I want you to be prepared." Noah added,