Wedding Bells

HayaCehan
Sumaiyafairoos777
vinni098
EyeOfRa6
keyole24
SpeedAngel73
LisaTerence

Thank you so much for showing your support and for all the positive comments on this story. And on top of that being patient with me. I hope you like this update.

This is how you can imagine a 12 year old Sydney

This is how you can imagine a 12 year old Sydney. With green eyes and heart shaped face. I don't own this image. And I mentioned before that I get inspiration or plots from songs or painting or pictures. So, I kinda feel like sharing.

Author's POV

Everyone in the town was sound asleep except the person whose soul was burning on some unseen coals.

Laying on her bed she was staring at the ceiling aimlessly. Her eyes were stinging from shedding too many tears. She looked at the clock again. It was 4:20 am. No matter how much she wished that this morning never came. It came. It finally came to haunt her. Her room had all the things scattered that she packed in a little suitcase to went away with Michael. She even tore the bills she saved up in the last six years.

The tic of the needle was driving her crazy. Even Abigail was not here. She was all alone. And maybe Abigail left to avoid her nuisance about all the incident. Well, there was not any way to find it out.

The tic of the needle was not stopping even for a moment. Clutching her blanket in her hands her eyes flickered. Like she recalled something. Her mind went to the incident that changed her whole life while a tear escaped her eye to get soaked in the pillow below.

It was all my fault. All my fault to ever sit in that jeep. But he.... That man said. He had a cure. For my father. I couldn't bring myself to refuse to listen. My one stupid move. One stupid move took my everything. Took my father's life eventually. Why the hell I ran to my father's room when I knew he can't save me. And the thought of living with that person. Being his wife. I can't. I just can't.

Flashback.

The moment I went into the jeep I could smell something weird. Alcohol. I guessed. But the smell was still a little weird. I secured my seat belt when he started the engine. I didn't waste any time to grab a notebook and a pencil from my bag. My home was only two minutes away because now I was on a vehicle.

"What this for?" He asked more like slurred. I looked at him to find his eyes red. He looked frustrated. And it made me look away.

"That's for writing the-the remedy. My-my mind is not that sharp." I answered looking at the dashboard. It looked amazing. It was nothing like my father's truck.