Broken. v

Hey, buddies, I don't know if you like the story or not but I am still writing it anyways. There are only 400 views in a month..... I don't know if I should still be writing it or not.

"You can't live under my house after blaming my brother with such grotesque crime. Get out of my house you psycho kid." She was yelling at the top of her lungs as Sydney was leaving the room.

Sydney walks out of the room and found herself standing in the living room. She looked at her left to found three girls. Their faces were laced with curiosity and little smiles were plastered on their lips. Sydney knows them. Maria, Rose, and Sarah. Daughters of the Blake family. Maria was 21 years old, Rose was 19 and Sarah was 16. All of them never welcomed Sydney before when her father was still alive. They were far richer than Sydney and never consider her as someone who should be treated as a guest. At first, Sydney never noticed their cold behavior but one day when she visited Uncle Blake's house with her father a beautiful vase in the backyard got broke by Sarah. Sarah cried and put the blame on Sydney. Though Uncle Oliver never said anything but Sydney was so taken aback that she couldn't say anything in front of the family. But she tells the truth once she was home with her father. It was the last time that she ever visited Uncle Oliver's house and it was four years ago.

Looking at those girls made her even more terrified. She looked towards the exit. And realized that she was on the first floor. Taking the stairs down was looking like a difficult job to do. She was looking terrible, wearing the same black clothes from the funeral yesterday. Her head was banging with pain and she felt dizzy. She didn't have a fever now but walking was taking just too much effort.

She was two or three steps away from the stairs when something dawned on her. Where she was going to go? There was no place for her to go. But she still walked anyways. Giggles could be heard behind her. But her mind was not in the condition to register anything. She was about to finish all those stairs but there seemed to be so many. Her breathing got heavy. She clutched her collared neck and misjudged her next step. She was about to fall when a hand saved her and she became unconscious.

Mrs. Blake was storming out of her room fuming with anger. But the scene she found in front of her worked as oil in the fire for her anger. Mr. Blake was carrying the girl in his arms.

"She is not going to live here for a single second. I don't care about anything." Isabella warned Mr. Blake.

"We already talk about it. Didn't we?" Mr. Blake questioned.

"There is no way that she can stay here. You never talk or informed me earlier about any such arrangement with your so-called friend." She screamed in anger.

"I told you that things are changed now. As her father is not alive anymore. I am going to fulfill my friend's last wish. She is indeed my responsibility until she is 18." Mr. Blake informed her while walking towards the guest room.

"There are orphan houses. And why don't that slutty mother of hers took the responsibility? That whore took away my younger brother. I don't know why he is marrying her. As for this girl.... Blake! For God's sake, she made such a disgusting claim. I can't even stand her face for a single second. Let alone letting her live in my house." Mrs. Blake keeps on ranting while trying to run after her husband in her high heels.

"That's my house you are talking about." Mr. Blake whispered while placing Sydney on her bed.

"Oliver you don't talk to me like that for this slut." Mrs. Blake screamed again not giving a shit about her condition.

"She is a kid for God's sake. I want you to prepare a room for her. Her luggage is at the front." He snapped at her frustrated while closing the door behind him carefully.