Empty

Please, do not forget to leave inline comments. 

And sorry for the late update. 

Still shaking violently she looked around at her surroundings. It was more like a large hall having dust everywhere. Not being able to stand in her grief anymore she sat on the floor sobbing. She worried about him coming or ask her more questions or fear if he would beat her.

She felt cold with all the things he did to her. He looked insane not listening to any of her pleads. She tried to control her breathing but shivered a little on the thought of confronting him again.

Oh, God, no, what just happened? Or maybe his anger would be dissipated and he won't say a thing. How much she wanted this latter scenario to be true. Hours passed but he never showed up. She didn't even listen to any movement outside the door.

Maybe he left for his office. She thought. Her curiosity about this notorious South wing was increasing but she told herself to stay away from the things.

A set of stairs at the far corner was drawing her in. Thinking he might won't be coming anytime soon she started roaming around. And in hope of finding a place to sit she started taking the stairs down. Coming down she found a spacious floor and large windows on her right gave her a beautiful view of that broken fountain she liked the most.

She could feel the sadness roaming around. Like this place has secrets deeper than her own wounds. Moving to more of her right she came across a hallway having three rooms. The doors had a layer of dust. And though walls and furniture looked expensive they were filled with tons of dust and in need of maintenance. She tried and found all of the rooms locked.

Time passed and it was almost evening when she started looking at the things removing their covers a little. Or sometimes worry about the situation she found herself in. She was thankful that she didn't mention about pills.

Thinking all of this she uncovered a picture of a couple. She was only trying to see it carefully so she didn't have to put the cover back but her curiosity made her remove the whole sheet making her look at a large frame showing a very young Noah in a basketball court kissing a girl in his arms. They look so much happy, content and whole. Just like Addison and Caleb used to look. Perfect. And So, much in love.

The girl in the picture was tall and beautiful. Having long brown hair and high cheekbones.

Her throat felt things. She knew it must be some old memory of his and tried to tell herself that she doesn't love him but it still hurts. Tears filled her eyes. It wasn't in her to look at the picture anymore so she took the stairs up and waited for him to open the door whenever he decides to.

I am just extra. Wherever I go I am just an extra piece. She might come back one day and he will leave me for her. And why the hell on the earth he wants an heir from me? Why doesn't he go to the girl he had all this wing locked up for?

But? Do I love him? No! I am only with him because I feel protected with him?
Protected! seriously?

She looked at the door that was locked. Protected my foot! She muttered. You need to get out of here. Like right now. You just can't sit here and wait for him to beat the shit out of you. But I don't know the world outside. People outside are more cruel and vicious. At least he cared about me. He is abusive but not always. Ugghhh!!!

She pulled her hair out in frustration. She knew she needed help but also knew she doesn't have anyone in her life she can trust besides her husband Noah Miller.

So, she waited until the darkness engulfed everything and didn't know when she dozed off. But next felt herself being lifted up. Rubbing her eyes she found Noah with a stoic face. But his perfume was able to make her nerves relax. He didn't seem angry and somehow she knew that he had forgiven her for all the mistakes.