Doomed

Getting away she looked at his eyes that had bags underneath and this made her whisper to his lips, "You look like a mess," Not caring what she had said he kissed her to savor what heavens feel like.

"I am so sorry," He whispered again but frustrated at the loss of connection she came to take his mouth in a feverish kiss while a tear slipped across her right cheek.

"How are they doing?" He asked grazing his hand on her belly.

"You can ask. They missed their dad a lot and literally beg me to see you," She said looking at his face while her eyes were brimmed with tears that even a blink made many to spill on her cheek. Looking at her face he held her head to his chest and she cried harder.

"I hate you, Noah. I hate you so much." She complained fisting his shirt.

"I know I deserve to be hated." He said before pecking her hard on her head. Getting away she looked at his face and then to his mouth. He leaned in for a kiss that she too received coming up. His lips felt the same, warm, soft and dominating. Their warm touch made her lost all the reasons to think about any other thing but him.

His hand on her huge belly made her touch her belly too to feel the kick and rambling. This made them break the kiss and look at her belly that had her own movement.

"They have grown so big in this past week," He whispered looking at her belly before coming down to shower small kisses on the huge curve as she rested her tired back on the pillow.

She looked at his darkened eyes grazing her body, "And they have grown big too,"

She inhaled looking at his hands working on her buttons in front and in seconds found her tender breasts be fondled by his hands. "You want a massage?" He asked looking up and that sounded like music to her aching body.

Noah cared about her but all she wanted was to have the closure she wanted to have for so long. She wanted him to share his ghosts with her. Anything in the day that can make him recalls Sarah. She wanted to build something that can sustain longer. But Noah always seemed so happy and took care of her all the time that she couldn't have the heart to ask him any questions or even tell him that she knew about his past now.

He only got to the office to attend to things he can't manage from home while Sydney always felt too tired to lift a finger while her thoughts were consumed thinking something bad would happen. She was in her eighth month and hoping to have the talk after she delivers her twins. It didn't stop her from observing Noah but nothing in him told her that he misses his past.

"You want something," Noah asked and she too realized she was staring at him more than necessary.

"No," She said before resuming her meal.

"I was planning to set the room for kids you can tell if you have something in your mind," Noah asked her hoping she was feeling good but looking at her lost self staring at her plate he called again,

"Sydney?" 

"Yea?" She answered looking at him confused,

"Are you alright?" His voice had concerns.

"Yea, I am just exhausted. Every day feels so same." She paused before continuing, "I really hope everything happens soon and well."

Her lips curled up when she found her hand disappearing in his big warm hand.

"Everything will be perfect. We can move somewhere else. You might like the change." Noah offered,

"No, your work is easy from here, plus I love having you around me," Sydney replied,