Damage unbearable

Ducking her head in the water she wanted to forget about her very existence and was completely oblivious to any other presence until someone pulled her out of the water.

Startled she gasped and wanted to scream or getaway when a hand muffled her possible scream.

"Shh,...we don't want to be interrupted, Do we?" She looked at his captive's darkened eyes.

With her eyes popping out in fear she tried to scream but one hand on her mouth and the other on her nape didn't leave her with many options. 

Water splashed with her legs flapping while her pleas were turned into mere whimpers. 

"I won't hurt you. And I am sure you don't want to be seen naked with a stranger. Do we have an agreement here?" He asked with a smile plastered on his face. Shocked she didn't reply but the moment he looked at her bare shoulders she tried harder to get away.

"You will only hurt yourself," This time he had pity in his voice as he made fun of her failed efforts. Her eyes shimmered with tears as she dug her nails on his hand to make him let go,

"It should be illegal to be this alluring," He said looking deep into her eyes as he let go of her mouth. Gasping for air she covered her mouth with her hands fearing him,

"You are not allowed to do this, you hear me?" He warned making her look at him as he savored having the feel of his fingers clutching her damp hair.

"You are not allowed to take your life," He added gritting each word,

"What do you want?" Sydney shivered at his gaze that had everything but any good intention.

"What do I want?" His voice had a surprise while his eyes became darker as he tried to look past what all that soapy foam was hiding in the tub.

"You,...money? I,..." She stuttered badly as she tried to cower away.

"I want you, Mrs. Miller! And I want all of you." He said the words wandering his eyes from that foam in the tub to her face and that made Sydney look at him shocked,

"Why?" Her voice was a bare whisper.

"You won't scream, alright?" He warned before scooping her out of the bath.

With her eyes wide in horror, a gasp escaped her mouth. Realizing his eyes at her body she hid herself hugging him,

"Fuck?" He cried out,

"That bastard did this to you?" Fearing the Goddamn height she didn't even listen to him cursing, "Answer me Now! Why did you try this?" He hissed in her damp hair. With the absence of an answer from her side he took her to her bedroom and placed her on the bed but the moment she pulled covers on her body his eyes held disappointment with a tint of anger,

"Please, leave me alone, I..." She hiccupped holding her belly but was cut off when he said,

"Shhh, we need to leave right away, I am not leaving you for him anymore? And sooner we get rid of what you carry, the better," He said looking at his belly with disgust as he put on the jacket,

"I don't want to, please leave,..." She breathed out the words all the while scooting away from him a little further but when his words finally registered her mouth hung open. She was aching to scream loud and call for help. 

Predicting her action he switched off the lights, "Listen, Mrs. Miller, I am not good with words,..." His voice alarmed Sydney,... "So, listen to me carefully when I am trying my best here, do you get me?" His voice remained sweet as honey just to be cold at the end. She held her breath when she saw him approaching. She could only make the silhouette of his body in dark and tried to get away the moment he came to sit on her bed.

With his hand on her knee, he made her still as she started shivering like a leaf while her mind made her recall the intercom button in the meantime. Realizing he will catch her before she can reach the other side of the bed, she tried to remain composed. The more his mouth approached her face she tried to turn her face away but the moment she felt his lips grazing her neck she slapped him hard before scurrying away,

His jaw tightened made him look horrible under the moonlight. But with her left hand tightly holding the sheet to her chest, she gritted, "Leave,"

"Or else," He challenged sitting on his knees and closing the gap to intimidate her. He could sniff her fear. He knew she wasn't able to do much,

"Or else, you will be to blame for what will follow,"

Closing the gap to mere half-inch Lucifer whispered, "I am not the man you can deal with,"

With her right hand, she pressed the button under her bed. She did gulp hard but getting on her knees she said looking right into his eyes, "You give me one minute, Lucifer, but you only got ten seconds," she looked at his amused face having a tint of confusion when she uttered, "Security!" loud enough for her intercom to pick.

She tried to hold the wince for the sharp pain his hold on her jaw caused, "Only I have the right to mark you, I will not let you be with him anymore," His breath on her mouth made her disgust.

"Those days when you could mark me has ended, Lucifer. I am not the maid on a farmhouse that you could throw to your hungry dogs."

The door opening with a thud made her look at the direction her help would be coming but the moment three men came in her view she found the place by her side to be empty.

"Mrs. Miller? You alright?" The tallest one asked,

"There was someone in my bathroom," She tried to remain composed but her voice did come out more shaky.

Two men disappeared into the bathroom while the tallest one walked to the window and switched on the lights.

"Mrs. Miller," The person said while turning to her but then looking at her state requested, "Let me call someone to escort you to another room, I will like to carry out a thorough investigation to see who it could be." Nodding her head in agreement she tried to name the person who was in her room but the fear of no one believing her made her decided otherwise.

.

.

.

The sun rose to wake him up while his head throbbed in pain. Groaning he tried to close his eyes when he felt something wandering on his shoulder. The fingers, massage, and fragrance made him felt the home he knew he can only feel when he's high.

But the moment he heard the word "Noah" he startled and turned to look up the face that was meant his whole life to him. Too shocked to act he could only shed a tear before getting up to hold her whole body to his.

"I am so sorry," He cried harder in her arms while she kept patting his back. Feeling the strength his arms held didn't put her at ease this time. Previously, she used to be proud of this strong well-built body believing she was safe in this space from any cruelty but now she knew what can keep you safe can cause the damage unbearable.

But inhaling sharply she tried to gather all her strength because she knew she had to start anew all too aware that her trust can't be the same as before. 

I know the chapter is too short but the next chapter will come before the three days end. 

Please follow me on my Wattpad profile if you haven't already. 

Facebook Page: Ashleh Queen 

Instagram: theashlehqueen

Twitter: AshlehQ

I don't know how many of you use Inkitt but I will be grateful if you can a review to shattered on Inkitt.