Finding Her!!!

Please check out one of my very lovely reader's book "We meet again," by @Cecilianlamishor

Or you can find this book on my reading list too. 

***********

Looking at the car getting away Noah could feel his heart ripping apart. The love of his life didn't want to look at him. And, there was no one else to blame but him. He heard Jasper order some men to track the car but he stayed still. "Don't worry, we will track her and make sure she is safe." He heard Jasper say but didn't react. "Sir, should we take her back with us or,..." His chest was constricted. He knew even if his men took her back he had lost her.

"Make sure she is safe," He said before taking his heavy steps to his mansion. The warm interior engulfed his frozen body with warmth. Everything without her by side had lost the meaning. "I don't deserve her. I don't,..." He whispered to himself while turning the knob of the door.

Are you going to leave her when she is somewhere alone, scared and broken? His inner voice sneered and he knew he got to get his shit together. He understood that she doesn't want him right now but it doesn't matter. She needed him and he just can't sit here while his love wanders on the cold streets. She deserved to be safe. His kids needed to be safe.

Getting his cell from his nightstand he tracked the engagement ring she wore. Her all jewelry was always bugged. And he saw many pieces of jewelry located together somewhere thirty miles away to the north of their mansion. The person was driving quite fast. Noah doubted that she would ever order the driver to be this fast. "What are you thinking? Please relax!" He whispered while roaring the engine of his car. 

The red spot blinking on his phone map stopped after half an hour more and Noah found a huge motel and many other commercial places around that area. Thinking she has a roof over her head made him relax a little? But he still drove to make sure if everything is fine. At this point, he just wanted to see her.

He reached the same point and noticed many clubs, hotels, restaurants in the area. Streets were almost empty in this chilly thick fog. He got into the motel that was giving her location. The interior was good and warm for a motel. A girl behind the desk was reading some magazine but stood up looking at him.

"Do you want a room, Sir?" We are,..."

"I am looking for my wife? She looks heavily pregnant." He cut her off and came on the point.

Intimidated by his behavior she repeated the decided words. "We can't provide you such information."

But the glare she got from Noah in return made her suck on her breath.

"You don't know me. And you don't want to know me." His warning tone was enough to make that poor soul shiver.

"Th-there is no one like this only some usual call girls with their customers, three college students and a foreign couple. No pregnant lady is here. You are wasting your time." The information she provided made him even more confused.

Maybe she is lying or thinking to save Sydney from me.

"Look! I will leave. I just want to know if she is safe." His voice trembled a little at the end.

"There is no one here. You are wasting your time. I swear." He knew she was not going to help him. So, making his way out he dialed a number. "Jasper! I am,..." a hard blow to his head interrupted his speech. He did turn to look at the person who attacked him but could only focus on some blurry person looking down at him while his sight gives up.

His sore neck made him groan while the air around him felt humid. Opening his eyes Noah found himself bound with a chair. His arms tried to get free only to make rope came deeper over his skin. He tried to recall the event while his breathing became hoarse. Even the thought that Sydney was not safe was enough to make him insane. He knew he won't be able to collect himself this time.