Her Crushed Hopes

The chapter is dedicated to @Vinni My wattpad best friend. I am so thankful for wattpad that I found you here. I still don't remember how are texts start but I want to share with all of you people that now we talk on the Whatsapp 24/7 and we talk about anything and all the things. I am so blessed to find you.

Noah's POV.

I started looking at her without blinking but that made her hide her face on her knees as she keeps on crying.

I turn and lay on my back just to realize that I was too underdress for a company. I looked at my rod that was too hard and all erected even my grey Calvin Klein were not enough to hide the fact. I felt beyond frustrated as I sat up brushing my hairs back with my right hand and looked for my leather bag to find some black shorts to put on.

When I felt a little sober I looked at her just to find her head still rested on her knees and her naked back heaving as she sobbed. But her auburn hairs were thick enough to hide her skin on the back. I looked at my cell phone for any emails and time. It shows its 5 am and there were 22 emails. I looked at redhead again.

Do I need to get her back? I think I gotta do that plus I gotta pick up Albert too. And leave this town forever.

I step towards her to tell her that we must leave now but she may sense something else. I was still two steps away from her when she flinched back. Her both hands hold that coat to her neck as she looked at me and though two big locks of her hairs were hiding her face I could see her face all smeared with tears and more fat tears were spilling from the rim of her eyes. The swelling on her cheek was more now, her lips were trembling badly and her eye was swollen shut.

Looking at her made me all still. She looked too broken. Too scared. I saw her both hands slowly coming forward and clasping as she moved her head in no. Her state. Her state tugged my heart. For a moment I feel like burning the whole world for her. I wanted to destroy each and every person who ever hurt her but.....I shut my eyes to contain the urge to comfort her. To help her. I get back to my leather back and found a large t-shirt for her.

"Nothing happened last night. I found you drowning." I tried to be kind enough to explain. But when she didn't budge I continued. "I-I gotta wrap all of this you just can't sit here. Just wore this one until I wrap outside." I informed her while forwarding my t-shirt to her face. Some seconds passed but she never made a move. Looking away I just drop the t-shirt on her legs and left.

The rods and a lot of other things were left outside the very same way I left there. It was still a little dark but I was hoping that light will be here in half an hour. I started loading things in my car but the redhead was the only thing I was thinking about. I keep telling myself that it's not my problem. For God sake, I don't even know her. Maybe she is some vixen and deserves all of this. Or if not She is suffering what's on her fate.

And fate bought her to you. You left her. You choose not to help her but fate bought her to you. Isn't it magical? A thought echoed in my brain.

Fate? I have fucked that thing a long time ago and this girl? She is nothing but a pathetic creature. I got no reason to help her. What possibly she is capable of. I tried to reason with that voice. But recalling her scars deep down I know my restraints were breaking.

And if I does it will make things very complicated. If I am to help her I can destroy all of this town in a matter of seconds. They sell their every product to Miller enterprise. I can starve them. No matter how beautiful and the gigantic Blake estate is, it was nothing in comparison to any of the Miller estates. They have big estates here in this village where land is cheap while Miller enterprise has its properties in the world's most expansive places. Finishing them only requires a call and BAM!! But why I would do that.