Fairyland

The moment she walked down the stairs of the plane another woman was waiting to escort her. The emblem was enough to tell her that she was one of their workers. She couldn't feel anything except a hollow inside her chest that she knew will be burst when she would look at Noah. Was it really going to happen? Was she going to see her Noah in a few seconds? The thought made her feet a little impatient and this made that maid keep up with her too.

Getting inside the mansion she was welcomed with a grandiose entrance. A huge set of stairs was at the front across the huge hall that was adorned with many sitting arrangements. But her focus was the huge picture that was hanging at her left that showed her Noah with Amber and Gideon. Her Nick and Shannon, but there was something strange. The picture seemed perfect even without her. Noah seemed genuinely happy while kissing Shannon and balancing Nick who was swinging around his neck.

"Where is he? Where are my kids?" Sydney asked looking at the frame.

"They are waiting for you upstairs, the last room to the left." Glancing at the picture for one more time she made her way upstairs. She tried to stay composed but the moment she was away from any eye she took her steps faster but came to a halt before turning the doorknob. Taking in two long breaths she opened the door.

"Noah?" She whispered looking at the empty room but startled at some sound and look at her back to find the door closed.

"Hello," She gets to the door to find it locked.

"Noah!" She cried out punching the door to hear nothing.

But then all of the things she has been ignoring started making sense. It wasn't Noah.

She turned to look at the bedroom she was in. Getting ahead she checked the doors to find a bath and an empty closet having nothing in particular but some covers and shades. It didn't take her long to notice a CCTV installed at one of the corners of the room.

"Who are you?" Sydney asked looking at the camera. She didn't have to wait any longer as at the very next moment a phone rang in the room.

"Hello," She picked up after locating the phone on the bed.

"You should have not come." The voice was not difficult to recognize.

"Why I am locked here?" Sydney asked,

"Why you came to my place?" The woman spoke,

"You said he was dead?" Sydney asked controlling her breathless self,

"No, I said we got no use for you," The woman on the other side seemed at the edge.

"Is he alive?" Sydney whispered,

"It shouldn't concern you," The woman on the other side seemed to be annoyed by her.

"You can't do this to me. I need answers. Who is the guy you are letting being Noah? How my kids are alive?" The silence prevailed on the other side of the line but then she heard the person on the other side say,

"I am not surprise you were always this dumb," Her voice made Sydney's blood boil.

"Let me be out and we will see," This time Sydney's voice came out louder.

"Hold on, you slut, you don't talk to me like that." The person on the other line yelled and before she could reply she screamed,

"What do you think? I don't know you? You were whoring yourself to your boss and now when you heard your rich husband is alive you are back?"

"I,...you are,...how you could say that?... Listen, Miss. Miller, someone has lied to you. I would never do,..." Thinking Noah's grandmother has some doubts over her she tried to clear but she was quick to cut her off,