Chapter 39 | Share My Pain

Start from the beginning

"Well, I guess that isn't the worst thing you could have said. But I am surprised that Master Plo would teach you about it. I know he mastered the ability. But I thought he swore to never use it again."

"I guess I changed his point of view." You reply, smiling proudly. You and your father continue to talk on your journey to Raydonia. You tell him about the battle of Crait and he catches you up on his journey. He stayed on Coruscant until he was able to buy a ship, then he traveled to Mandalore to speak with Satine about his new life.

After the lengthy discussions, your ship came out of hyperspace to Raydonia. You moved the ship through the atmosphere of the planet and spotted smoke coming from a village up ahead. That's where you choose to descend and park the shuttle.

No words are spoken between the two of you as you walk down the ramp onto the firm surface of the planet. It's very eerie and quiet. You glide down a small street, seeing dead bodies lying on the ground around you.

You gulped, terrified to meet the monster who did this. He will be like no opponent you have ever faced before. The fact that this being was once a Sith frightens you beyond belief. As you check behind you, anxious that he might pop out at any second, you hear a loud menacing bellow.

"Did I not tell you to come alone!"

You look around, past your father and see him. He stands tall upon a flaming building, his skin was redder than the flames that lit the sky behind him.

"I guess we will just have to kill him, then we can get to your suffering, Kenobi." Maul barks, pointing right at you. You quickly walk closer to your father as you know start to survey the surroundings again. 'Don't tell me there's another one of them.' You hope.

Unfortunately, you are right. Another monster similar to Maul appears, but larger. He was clothed in black and similar to Maul though he was colored yellow instead of Maul's blood red. The tall, frightening figure ignited his lightsaber, both the blades. You grabbed yours and activated it. The terrifying monster swung at you. You put your lightsaber up to defend, and it was a quite easy block. But the power coming from his swing was enough to push you backwards a few steps.

You readied again for his strikes as you heard the mechanical legs of Maul land on the ground behind you. Both Obi-wan and Maul activated their lightsabers and started to duel. The other horned beast took more swings at you, each one coming quicker and stronger than the last. It didn't take long for your lightsaber to be knocked out of your hands and for you to stumble to the ground. The giant yellow beast stood on your chest, squeezing the air from your lungs. You watched Obi-wan lose his small duel with Maul. Maul then took Obi-wan's lightsaber and hovered his red blade at your father's throat while he lay on the ground in a similar position to yourself.

"Savage, kill the young one." Maul ordered politely. The yellow beast by the name of Savage ignited one of his blades, bringing it high above his head, ready to ferociously swing down.

"Noooooo!" Your father yelled in desperation. You looked into the beasts' eyes as he reached the height of his swing. As his blade rapidly accelerated towards your face your eyes closed in reaction and

The blade never met your skin. Instead it met another blade.

You opened your eyes to see Maul's lightsaber hovering above your face, preventing Savage from striking you down.

"Wait Savage. I think we might have someone close to Kenobi here." Maul laughs maniacally.

"Brother, what do you mean?" Savage asked in his deep voice.

"He could have purpose. We will use him to make Kenobi suffer." Maul hisses in excitement. You see a grin form on the faces of the two Sith. Maul proceeded to walk back to your father and with one swift punch, Savage knocked you out cold.

~

You open your eyes and see that you are aboard some sought of cargo ship, it's quite large and you were in the cargo section, both your arms were grasped tightly in the yellow hands of Savage.

"He is finally awake." Maul mutters, smiling. You see Obi-wan kneeling on the floor in front of you with regret written across his face.

"Give him to me brother." Maul orders. You feel your limp body fall to the ground as Savage lets go of you. The two brothers switch places as Savage goes and stands by your father whilst Maul picks you up by the collar of your robes. He turned you to face him and you looked into his eyes. It was terrifying, you could see the flaming yellow of his eyes surround by a red, jagged mess.

"So Kenobi, shall we find out how much you care for this boy?" Maul mocks, looking at Obi-wan.

"Let's start light shall we?" Maul chuckles before throwing you across the room and into the wall. That took a toll on your back. He walked over to you and picked you up again. This time he punches you in the stomach a few times.

"Let him go. Do it to me instead. I'm the one you seek vengeance against." Obi-wan yelled. This only made Maul hurl your body across the cargo bay again, this time you landed on the floor, next to a pile of crates. You heard the footsteps of Maul approaching you again. Before you could get up Maul slammed you into the pile of crates.

"It seems you have quite the connection to this boy Kenobi. Soon I will kill him, just like I did with your Master. But first, I want to watch you suffer more!" He snarled, pushing your body so you sat on one of the crates, your limbs sprawled everywhere.

"This will be...excruciating." Maul grinned. You heard the activation of a lightsaber, then saw the red blade approach your left arm. It slowly started to burn through your robes, heating up your skin, and eventually.

"Aaaaaahh." You screamed in agony as Maul's blade slowly started to burn and cut into your skin. It was beyond excruciating. You compare it to the time you were shot in your chest, though only this time it was as if it was going at an extremely slow pace, granting you the time to feel every nerve melt against the blade.

You looked away, not wanting to see the steam that poured from the wound. After what felt like an eternity Maul pulled his lightsaber away. You began to whimper and groan as you crawled up close to yourself, trying to endure the pain that is still very much present.

Ahsoka POV

I sat quietly in my room. I was still, sitting legs crossed in the middle of my bed. My Master and I only got back a few hours ago. But ever since I came back I just felt ill. Not the usual discomfort or aching from a common sickness. This was all mental.

I don't know what happened, but something felt off. I know that (y/n) is gone, he told me he wouldn't be here. So I'm unsure what could be giving me these feelings.

My thoughts of wonderment are interrupted by a minor pain in my left arm. It feels warm and wide. It slowly starts to go deeper as if penetrating my skin and becomes hotter. I scramble on my bed till my back hits the wall. What is this pain and where is it coming from!? I panic, pain and emotions like these have never happened to me before.

Then for a split second, I heard something. It didn't come from my room or even from myself, but it was inside my head. It was someone screaming out in agony.

"(y/n)!" I yelp. I recognized the tone and quality of his voice instantly. Then the pain quickly subsides, there was no mark on my arm, but I still felt a light warmth in the area.

"Did I just feel (y/n)'s pain?"